PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't say anything because I chose to get a gift box... but I emailed them too, just in case.
I bought a gift box too.  It should say on order info the next shipment date, and say either Oct or Nov.  Mine says Oct, when it should be Nov.  I emailed them just now too for info/clarification. 

I bought a gift box too.  It should say on order info the next shipment date, and say either Oct or Nov.  Mine says Oct, when it should be Nov.  I emailed them just now too for info/clarification. 
Hmmm... well, I just got an email from Popsugar regarding an issue with processing my payment... so I had to re-enter my credit card info, which may be why I don't see a shipment date just yet. Hopefully things will work out by tomorrow morning.

Hmmm... well, I just got an email from Popsugar regarding an issue with processing my payment... so I had to re-enter my credit card info, which may be why I don't see a shipment date just yet. Hopefully things will work out by tomorrow morning.
Yeah, I'm hoping it is just a glitch with the account systems again like last month.  It was all wonky at the beginning of October too.  

I was trying to stay positive and hoping they get it back together for November... hopefully I'll either have an account reflecting correct soon, or a response back about whether it'll be honored as ordered or not.  

I just ordered Nov. with my second Rue La La voucher - and I just noticed that my "main" account that i refer myself from isn't showing the referral from last month to my second account. Do they take a while to show up, or do you think maybe the voucher negates a referral? 

Sept. was my first box, so my Oct self-referral was my first one so there's also the chance I managed to do something wrong...

I just ordered Nov. with my second Rue La La voucher - and I just noticed that my "main" account that i refer myself from isn't showing the referral from last month to my second account. Do they take a while to show up, or do you think maybe the voucher negates a referral? 

Sept. was my first box, so my Oct self-referral was my first one so there's also the chance I managed to do something wrong...
I think the voucher negates a referral, considering one would have to have known about the voucher and signed up for PopSugar through the site that offered the voucher, therefore technically being referred by the website.

Also, to those of you having issues with the site, I bought a box and it said November as well. However they sent me an e-mail shortly afterwards saying my CC info was incorrect, even though it's fine. I contacted them last night and they said they'd look into it. I never got another response, but I did get a second order confirmation e-mail, so I'm assuming that everything is all set.

Also, I was SO annoyed about something: I always buy myself "gift" boxes rather than a subscription so that I can use coupons each month. However when I went to log into my account today to buy a new box, I saw that I was SUBSCRIBED. Thank goodness I logged i when I did, or I would have been charged full price for the November box. I really hope that doesn't happen again, because that completely negates the point of choosing a box as a gift!

I have a bad feeling this month is not going to go well either, I think I may email and cancel. I cannot cancel online because it still doesn't show I am even a subscriber. It says absolutely nothing still, so the problem has obviously not been fixed. It's not a big deal to just take a step back till they get there act together, then wait for a great coupon code to get back on.

Also I didn't think they were selling November yet? On FB they said if you sign up you will be getting October, because they have not started November yet. Just letting you all know, so no one gets screwed :/

The site says November. I resubbed with code and got the billing error email. Just sent a message so we'll see

Yeah, I'm hoping it is just a glitch with the account systems again like last month.  It was all wonky at the beginning of October too.  

I was trying to stay positive and hoping they get it back together for November... hopefully I'll either have an account reflecting correct soon, or a response back about whether it'll be honored as ordered or not.  
My subscription showed up today in my account, so it's all set. It does say October for next shipment, however MSA says that she reached out to Popsugar and that it's a glitch in their system so... I'm hopeful. XD

I just cancelled to use the MSA code. It's invalid as of right now.

Anybody else know of any other promotions going on?

If not, I think I'm going to skip November....

I think the voucher negates a referral, considering one would have to have known about the voucher and signed up for PopSugar through the site that offered the voucher, therefore technically being referred by the website.

Also, to those of you having issues with the site, I bought a box and it said November as well. However they sent me an e-mail shortly afterwards saying my CC info was incorrect, even though it's fine. I contacted them last night and they said they'd look into it. I never got another response, but I did get a second order confirmation e-mail, so I'm assuming that everything is all set.

Also, I was SO annoyed about something: I always buy myself "gift" boxes rather than a subscription so that I can use coupons each month. However when I went to log into my account today to buy a new box, I saw that I was SUBSCRIBED. Thank goodness I logged i when I did, or I would have been charged full price for the November box. I really hope that doesn't happen again, because that completely negates the point of choosing a box as a gift!
Does buying a gift box seriously subscribe you for a full sub monthly then too, without telling you? 

I have two gift box orders on my account, one for last month, and one from last night when I was supposedly buying a November gift box.. both orders have the three links (one of which is to cancel subscription) off to the right side.  

I wish they'd either have a working phone number or actually respond in a decent time frame. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I can't afford two subscriptions at a time. And wouldn't that be illegal to sign people up for something with no info that it works that way?  No where on their site do I see if you buy a gift box with an unactive sub it'll sign you up for a regular sub too.  

Edited to add:  On my orders in my account, they both say next payment n/a, and no recurring payments listed.  I was never charged for an Oct regular sub, just my gift box ordered.   Maybe it just always says that on the orders now about canceling?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody looking for a discount code still, there is a new one on the same subscription blog that'll get you 10$ off, but no free necklace.  

The Kendra Scott necklace deal is sold out but apparently MSA still has a $10 off coupon.

Cancelled.  Will consider resubbing if something kicks up my skirt.

Sigh of relief.

Now -- wishing I had cancelled NewBeautyTT in time.  Oh well, hope it's great!

Darn!  Missed out on the Kendra Scott necklace code, but I was able to use the other MSA $10 off code once I realized the November box was live...

To everyone who resubscribed when it said November and then their account page was saying the next box will be the Octoberr box (if that made sense): I got an email back last night and they said that the November box will be the one we get. I saved the email just in case, but everything SHOULD be fine. 

But I don't really trust PopSugar, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
I too emailed them and b I you they replied with in 4 hours? And assured me that I would get November also!! Now I hope they don't mess with my NM! !!

Back