Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like some kind of cute playful Halloween item, a nice fall scented candle, gourmet candy of some kind, cozy non slip socks and a nice thick hand lotion. I'm ready for a good fall box!
I'm ready for a good fall box too.  Heck, I was a ready for a good fall box when I ordered the LE Fall box and I'm still waiting lol

So the new thing is baby gift boxes and bridesmaid boxes. Kind of bummed I was hoping it was more exciting. Oh well!

Not only is the big Popsugar Must Have shakeup underwhelming but my account disappeared!  I reset my password as others have suggested and my account came up again but it doesn't show any orders or current subscriptions.  I contacted PS to see what the problem is.

I bought the Rue La La Popsugar voucher. It said it can be redeemed thru November sometime. So I am planning on using it for Octobers box. I'll try gifting it, but I have a feeling it may not allow me to do that.

I cannot even get onto the site lol I don't feel I should have to clear my cookies and such just to get on a site either. It does not work for me anyways, I hope they fix it soon because it's just not cool.

Not only is the big Popsugar Must Have shakeup underwhelming but my account disappeared!  I reset my password as others have suggested and my account came up again but it doesn't show any orders or current subscriptions.  I contacted PS to see what the problem is.
Same here. I don't understand why the account information is there for me, but I cannot see subscriptions or cancel on my account page, I had to email. Annoying. I am sure this change had more to do with the fact that people are always cancelling and re-subbing than those 3 little overpriced giftboxes.

I don't mean to be negative, but dang, it's frustrating.

I cannot even get onto the site lol I don't feel I should have to clear my cookies and such just to get on a site either. It does not work for me anyways, I hope they fix it soon because it's just not cool.
I couldn't get on using my old bookmark either. So I googled "popsugar must have" and that link worked for me to get on the site. I did have to reset my password though.

I Googled it too, it still does not work. It seems to work for some and not others. I tried chrome and Internet Explorer, honestly it's not worth all this hassle lol

I bought the Rue La La Popsugar voucher. It said it can be redeemed thru November sometime. So I am planning on using it for Octobers box. I'll try gifting it, but I have a feeling it may not allow me to do that.
Can you verify that it's to buy any box?

The way the word it on the site makes me feel like it's some random introductory box or something (possibly filled with old products) but I'm not sure.

That's how I interpreted it - you start off with a random bunch of stuff from previous boxes.

Can you verify that it's to buy any box?

The way the word it on the site makes me feel like it's some random introductory box or something (possibly filled with old products) but I'm not sure.
I think you're right.  It sounds like a box filled with whatever they have leftover from past boxes. Here's what it says on the Rue La La site:

• You'll get a little bit of everything – from jewelry (August 2014's box featured Kendra Scott earrings) and on-trend scarves (like the Tilo ombré number in September boxes while supplies last) to the latest makeup trends and exercise musts.

Conditions

• Please note: This is a final-sale item. No cancelations, refunds, or modifications are allowed.

• Validity: September 19 through November 19, 2014, unless prohibited by law. Applicable taxes and shipping are included. Limited to one voucher per household; one voucher per transaction. Vouchers are transferable. Voucher is valid for new subscribers only. Expect your introductory Must Have Box within one-and-a-half weeks after voucher redemption. Subsequent subscription boxes will ship by the second week of each month.

• Upon redemption, you will automatically be enrolled in an auto-renewing subscription to POSUGAR. You may continue or opt out of this subscription at any time; however, if you do not opt out, POPSUGAR will auto-renew your subscription for another cycle at their full-price rates.

• Voucher is valid for one-time use only, unless prohibited by law. Merchant is responsible for voucher redemption.

• Vouchers have no cash value and are not redeemable for any remaining value in cash or credit, unless required by law.

• Attempts to redeem voucher inconsistent with the terms and conditions may render the voucher void.

• Not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards. Voucher may not be duplicated, sold, or traded unless permitted by merchant or required by law.

• Voucher may not be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.

• We’re sorry that we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers. Use of offer is subject to Rue La La’s Terms of Use located at http://www.ruelala.com/common/terms.

• For questions, contact your Rue La La Concierge at 1-888-992-LALA (5252).

Had to reset my password and all my prior subscriptions on my main account are gone. Can't even cancel. Don't know if I should email or wait until it glues all the crannies together...

I'm clicking around the site, some aren't even links, but just show the picture zoomed.

I'm guessing the site is still beta after their upgrade, so let's see what happens ladies. We still have a lot of time until we get billed for October, hopefully they'll get their shit together.

Back