Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only is the big Popsugar Must Have shakeup underwhelming but my account disappeared!  I reset my password as others have suggested and my account came up again but it doesn't show any orders or current subscriptions.  I contacted PS to see what the problem is.
I'm betting they're getting inundated with questions. I emailed them last night about my monthly subscription disappearing and then submitted another question on a feedback form. (I understand if they didn't migrate past order history ... but we should see that we are active subscribers, right? Plus it's just bad form not to migrate that data.)

Can you verify that it's to buy any box?

The way the word it on the site makes me feel like it's some random introductory box or something (possibly filled with old products) but I'm not sure.
Yeah, thats why I asked.. hoping someone in this thread already bought the voucher and could tell us what was in it! I had a random $25 credit to RueLaLa so I got it for free, if its old products I won't be devastated... but has anyone purchased and received the voucher? I don't know how long that deal has been on the site.

I just received my rue lala voucher. This is what it says.

This voucher confirms your purchase of:

One-month Must Have Box delivery from POPSUGAR online. Voucher is valid for new subscribers only.

To redeem, visit http://www.musthave.popsugar.com and click “Join Now” under the Monthly Subscription. Enter the above Confirmation Code in the “Promo Code” field upon checkout to redeem your offer.

I just bought one. I was going to cancel after October because that's when my free referrals run out, but with this rue la la deal I guess I will extend it another month for November. I suppose I will just have to cancel my now account and make a new one. I have not really been "wowed" enough the past few boxes to pay $40 a month, but $24.95 is doable.

I just bought one. I was going to cancel after October because that's when my free referrals run out, but with this rue la la deal I guess I will extend it another month for November. I suppose I will just have to cancel my now account and make a new one. I have not really been "wowed" enough the past few boxes to pay $40 a month, but $24.95 is doable.
Someone asked on their facebook page if this was an introductory box w/ past items or a regular monthly box, PS replied that it would be a regular box, so whoever wants to purchase this deal, do so NOW.

I do want to purchase the voucher, but I want to make sure my subscription is CANCELED. I KNEW I should've canceled before they went through maintenance -__-

I'm also thinking about any October codes that might come out... but STILL, I need to cancel my current subscription.

Read another post, where a person asked about their credit card info (gone), referrals (gone), and not knowing if they're not currently subscribed from their account settings and PS responded

We'll be sending out an email today with further clarification regarding your account page!
Like I said, they're probably gluing all the nooks and crannies together.

This will help me think about purchasing the Lala voucher or looking for a code.

I couldn't get on there at first, but then I clicked the link to reset my password and it let me in. All of my info seemed to be there, including my referrals and credit card. However, you can't see any past purchases or anything from your account before the switch. So I can't see which of my past months were paid and which were referrals. All it says is "10 Referrals" but I should still have October free and I don't want to email them right now because they are probably getting bombarded.

I just got a response from them about the missing info:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are so glad you're excited about the new Must Have site! We appreciate your patience while we are sending out your new login information.

We will be sending you an email shortly which will include a temporary password for you to login to your account, as well as your new referral link. Please know your information is securely stored and we are here to answer any questions you might have in the meantime.

If you have an existing subscription, your subscription will continue as normal and there is no need to resubscribe.

Is there any way to tell whether they're still shipping September boxes?  I want to wait to re-sub until they're shipping October boxes - I do not want 2 September boxes.

is it just me or are people continuing to ask the same Qs without actually going to the website?  The website states the box that the subscription month that it will start (and there is a checkbox for an earlier one should the month change). In this case, right now, it's still september (so the checkbox wouldn't apply).  however, if it moves to october, and someone wants september, then leave the checkbox and they will try and send the earlier month if they have extras.

I bought the Rue Lala deal and my current subscription ends at October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is the big Popsugar Must Have shakeup underwhelming but my account disappeared!  I reset my password as others have suggested and my account came up again but it doesn't show any orders or current subscriptions.  I contacted PS to see what the problem is.
It says in the FAQ's on their site that past orders etc wont show online anymore if they were placed before sep 16th (? I think that date).. anyways, I thought it included subs too.  

Does anybody happen to know if we reset our password on our own, and then got the password reset email from them today with a temporary password..if we're good to go since we already did it on our own, or if we have to go do it again?  

Also, is anybody able to order the Oct box yet?  It wasn't even giving me an option to buy boxes except the Sept box and being on a waiting list. 

I reset my password on my own, and when I got the 'here is your temporary password' email, and i was good go to, able to log in with my password. The email's obviously automated, but no you don't have to reset a second time.

I keep checking if we can order the October box as well... I bought the Rue La La offer with a rebate card from AT&T so it feels like I got it for free!

It says in the FAQ's on their site that past orders etc wont show online anymore if they were placed before sep 16th (? I think that date).. anyways, I thought it included subs too.  

Does anybody happen to know if we reset our password on our own, and then got the password reset email from them today with a temporary password..if we're good to go since we already did it on our own, or if we have to go do it again?  

Also, is anybody able to order the Oct box yet?  It wasn't even giving me an option to buy boxes except the Sept box and being on a waiting list. 
The email they sent out says you do not have to reset it again if you've already done so.

In regards to the box history/order history the website says this:

"Please note that any purchases made prior to September 16, 2014 will not be displayed below for the next 24-72 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to resolve this issue. If you have an existing subscription, please do not repurchase your subscription as your existing information will be displayed here shortly.

If you have any question regarding your purchase history, please contact [email protected] and we are happy to assist."

Mine is showing my next shipment and next billing is Sept 2014 but obviously that doesn't make sense. I have a 3-month prepaid sub and already received Sept. I'm just assuming it'll be correct in the next few days!

I like the new site :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My account still says nothing.

Nothing is updated. My credit card info, shipping address, current subscription says nothing. It says it should appear there later.... but I bet you, it will not be fixed by October billing.. sooo.. that means I can't cancel and try to use a code... lol.

Props to popsugar on getting over on me, since my september box was free ): LOL.

The email they sent out says you do not have to reset it again if you've already done so.

In regards to the box history/order history the website says this:

"Please note that any purchases made prior to September 16, 2014 will not be displayed below for the next 24-72 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to resolve this issue. If you have an existing subscription, please do not repurchase your subscription as your existing information will be displayed here shortly.

If you have any question regarding your purchase history, please contact [email protected] and we are happy to assist."

Mine is showing my next shipment and next billing is Sept 2014 but obviously that doesn't make sense. I have a 3-month prepaid sub and already received Sept. I'm just assuming it'll be correct in the next few days!

I like the new site :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They changed it then.  When I looked after they first came back up it said nothing in the past will show, and to contact them if you need more info or help.  

I'll give them a couple more days to get their ducks in order.  I might skip the October box if things still aren't up 100%.  

Back