Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wish item for any upcoming popsugar box...

A clarisonic face brush :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D

I know it won't happen though. I've been meaning to purchase one, but the price tag is too high.

Oh wait, I could've bought one... if I didn't buy the LE Fall hahaha -__-

A clarisonic face brush :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D

I know it won't happen though. I've been meaning to purchase one, but the price tag is too high.

Shoot, tell me about it!  SO many things we all could have bought instead of that box, lol.  

I don't know if they have any in stock, but Overstock.com frequently has clarisonic brush heads at a discount.  

Shoot, tell me about it!  SO many things we all could have bought instead of that box, lol.  

I don't know if they have any in stock, but Overstock.com frequently has clarisonic brush heads at a discount.  
Oooh, thank you! They do have one in stock for $179 which is not even bad.. but still too hefty for me to buy. I've always heard about overstock.com but was always iffy! Nice to know that it is a site I can trust.

Right? I keep going back and forth on which type of home microdermabrasion device I want to buy; a smaller handheld one like PMD (~130$), a medium one like Crystalift (~200$) or a medspa level one with a vacuum pump (500$+). And I wasted 100$ on the LE Fall box instead of putting the money towards a microdermabrasion device.

I have the Clarisonic MIA and I love it but I can't speak on how it compares to the other versions beyond what Clarisonic says are the differences. But anything that makes me more likely to wash my make-up off at night is an improvement :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This reminded me I need to buy some replacement heads and Overstock currently has a 2 pack on sale for 10$, which are normally 40-50$ retail.

I really want a couple of home items, so a candle would be awesome. I hope October's box has a cohesive fall theme - I'm a sucker for all things autumn. Give me things with a leaf pattern, a pumpkin flavoring or scent, a cozy blanket, and I'm happy.
I'm questioning if they'll put a candle in the box this time around, since we just got one in the August box.  I feel like a lot of us want a candle, and they're going to not send one again so soon.  Maybe they'll put a difuser set in it instead?  They sent one out last fall.  Or maybe a nice room spray!  

I really am aiming for a candle though...

- candle

- thick throw

- book

- tea bags/hot cocoa/apple cider packets

- salve/body butter/lotion to prepare for those dry winters (even though it's still hot in CA -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

- a giftcard for somewhere to buy boots! ($20 giftcard or anywhere we can purchase shoes!)

- jewelry item?

that would be an ultimate box for me. Lol! Sorry, I've been dreaming about winter even though only fall is coming with all this heat!

Omg i so stupidly canceled right before the site went down. I meant to use a code.. how dumb am I, as they still selling September boxes.. when will they have October boxes.. omggggg

I'd love to see a book, a throw, some nice mugs like the Bodum ones...items to cuddle up by the fire with.
'

I would love a box like this! 

I got the things I've been wanting this month (scarf, headphones, even though the headphones we got aren't great) so I'm going to throw this out into the universe and maybe it will work again: SEND ME A CUDDLY FIRESIDE BOX PLEASE.

Did we officially determine that the Rue La La offer will give us a normal box and not an intro box? I'd like to use it for October's box

Did we officially determine that the Rue La La offer will give us a normal box and not an intro box? I'd like to use it for October's box
from everything i read it can be used on sept, oct or nov normal monthly box, it is a code sent with in 24 hours of purchase with a link to use it

if anyone has used, i would love to know if the code works on an active account? or did you have to create a new account? thx!

Back