Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from everything i read it can be used on sept, oct or nov normal monthly box, it is a code sent with in 24 hours of purchase with a link to use it

if anyone has used, i would love to know if the code works on an active account? or did you have to create a new account? thx!
I bought two.  I got the code immediately, and had to set up a new account to use it.  I am going to set up another account early November to get the November box too!  And I referred myself to Ruelala so I got one box for $24.95 and the other for $14.95 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PopSugar is still showing September Box as the one being shipped for new subscribers.... holding on to the RueLaLa code for a little longer - maybe even for a spoiler. 

I bought two.  I got the code immediately, and had to set up a new account to use it.  I am going to set up another account early November to get the November box too!  And I referred myself to Ruelala so I got one box for $24.95 and the other for $14.95 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
that is awesome, so $20 each! thanks for letting me know! 

Sorry if this question has been asked, before, but does anyone know when your referral will show up in your account if your account isn't active?

I haven't subbed to Popsugar MH for a couple months now, but this month someone used my referral code for a box. I checked my Popsugar referral tab, but it doesn't show that I have a referral yet. 

This month I'm hoping for a travel mug, ideally with a filter so I can make tea in it, because I always seem to loose them and some kind of decorative item for at home. Like a decorative tray or dish. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this question has been asked, before, but does anyone know when your referral will show up in your account if your account isn't active?

I haven't subbed to Popsugar MH for a couple months now, but this month someone used my referral code for a box. I checked my Popsugar referral tab, but it doesn't show that I have a referral yet. 
 I had an active account with  7 referrals and they are all gone.  Wrote popsugar and they have no answered about it

It actually might not show up at all. I think I had this issue and I never got credit for the referral, even after I emailed them.

I think they have sold out of Sept. people on MSA are talking about being wait listed for boxes through the Rue La La code process. 

I bought two of the Rue La La vouchers, so that's me set for October and November!  I just checked my bank and I ordered my September box on Aug 21st... what gives? September was my first box, is it common for the availability dates to change? 

I'm especially worried because I've just read through the Rue email and it says the voucher is only valid through Nov. 19th... if the November boxes aren't available for sale by then, I'll be getting two October boxes. Probably not the end of the world, but would be a bit irritating. 

Is anyone having issues getting the site to load? I've tried everything I can think of and it's still not working. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PopSugar keeps claiming "later this month" for when the Oct boxes will be available. to buy.  I can't believe it is taking them so long to put them up, it is less than 10 days until the end of the month!  

And for all those who are new and wondering if boxes are usually this behind to buy--No, they're not.  Usually you can buy the next box a couple/few weeks before the next month.  I bet this is mostly from them changing their site around.  

Even though I was content with Sept's box, I'm not resubscribing (even with a code or RueLaLa), promoting any referrals, or promoting PSMH in general until they get their account ducks back in a row. I need to know that my credits and history are not lost, and that referrals still work. Also, I haven't seen anyone confirm that you can still cancel your subscription on the website. Seems like everyone has to email them directly now.

Even though I was content with Sept's box, I'm not resubscribing (even with a code or RueLaLa), promoting any referrals, or promoting PSMH in general until they get their account ducks back in a row. I need to know that my credits and history are not lost, and that referrals still work. Also, I haven't seen anyone confirm that you can still cancel your subscription on the website. Seems like everyone has to email them directly now.
I was able to cancel my subscription on the website today. I even received an automated email from Popsugar confirming my cancelation. 

Edit to add: I've been emailing Popsugar A LOT the last week though, haha. I had a problem with my account and they finally resolved everything today. I can see all of my referrals, preferences, and my (previously) active month-to-month subscription, which I canceled today. 

all 7 of mine are gone forever
so on the top in the referral section you see zero referrals? 

it looks different then before, it should say on top 

You have xx Referrals

YOUR LEVEL: xxxxx

before it showed a graph type bar that went across, that is now different.......it no longer shows which friends used link either as it did before

if they are not there you should have your emails from when you reached each status, i would send those and tell them you had 7, they should be able to check the same way they can check our old orders

if it is not showing up, i would email them, was that the only referral? each time you make a new "level" they email you (or they used to pre site going down) so if you have 2 referrals they would send an email - in order to use the referrals, your account must be active, i have asked them if buying a gift on my account makes it active and am waiting to hear back

I am wondering if we would be able to use  a product code with a rue la la code. Not that is really matters, but I am just curious. 

I bought two of the Rue La La vouchers, so that's me set for October and November!  I just checked my bank and I ordered my September box on Aug 21st... what gives? September was my first box, is it common for the availability dates to change? 

I'm especially worried because I've just read through the Rue email and it says the voucher is only valid through Nov. 19th... if the November boxes aren't available for sale by then, I'll be getting two October boxes. Probably not the end of the world, but would be a bit irritating. 
they should not send you two october boxes but the problem is you can't really ask them as i don't think they would allow 2 rue codes - i hope you will be fine as with july i decided i wanted a box late, went to site and they were gone well before the 15th (around) so usually it will change to next month around the mid month in general, this is strange that september is still availble as usually when they show a spoiler it gets sold out pretty quick, the scarf is a nice item too

also on the rue website it says box will be yours 10/11 days at most after you redeem, so if that doesn't happen, cut + paste all the rules so if there is any problems you have the terms before they disappear....

Expect your introductory Must Have Box within one-and-a-half weeks after voucher redemption.

Back