Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has PopSugar done a tea infuser in the past? I could use a fancy one. That's my wish product! Is there some type of formula with PSMH? Do they always include one product from a set list of categories?
What the last two October boxes each had in common is they both included a book, nail polish, hair items and a sweet treat, among other items. It will be interesting to see if there is a trend again.

What the last two October boxes each had in common is they both included a book, nail polish, hair items and a sweet treat, among other items. It will be interesting to see if there is a trend again.
Thanks! This entire forum should be renamed Makeup and Subscription Investigation Squad. I swear...

When are we going to be getting a spoiler?? My wishlist items are cozy socks (we're getting grippy socks in FabFitFun but I don't do Barre and would love something cozy for the house), blanket, decanter, hot chocolate/cider, some kind of pumpkin food item, eye cream...a girl can dream, right?

When are we going to be getting a spoiler?? My wishlist items are cozy socks (we're getting grippy socks in FabFitFun but I don't do Barre and would love something cozy for the house), blanket, decanter, hot chocolate/cider, some kind of pumpkin food item, eye cream...a girl can dream, right?

I love the Govino decanter and I think that would be a fabulous item to receive from Popsugar!  I also anticipate getting something pretty and pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  

WISH LIST

1. Cute clutch

2. Workout video or sub so that I can get ahead of the holidays this year

3. Glittery nail polish but something that is unique or an awesome topper like Lynnderella http://lynnderella-lynnderella.blogspot.com/

4. OMG I would die for a hair turban like the ones that Eva Mendez wears http://primped.ninemsn.com.au/hair/new-york-ss-13-meet-the-scurban-aka-a-scarf-slash-turban/attachment/eva-mendes-turban

5. Boot socks or trouser socks

6. Blush brush or eyeshadow brush set

7. Anything by Mally

Has anyone tried using the Rue code on an inactive, old account?
I asked PS if I could use rue code for a gift for a friend who is new on my inactive account and they said no and also said no to using myself- I have my referrals there and they said I can only get my free boxes if I bought a monthy sub! seems silly as if I can't use rue code, It will cost full price either way, if I bought one as a gift or just subbed again! it must just be the way it works as I've never rec'd free box before...

can we still buy rue codes?!

So reading the way you put the Rue La La code in, I don't think we can use another code with it since you put it in the promo code section. 

Perhaps I need to go back and do more re-reading since the site update. MSA posted a new coupon code for 15 dollars off a PSMH box but stated that all subs will start with the September box. Perhaps I'm confused, but I thought there was a check box that said something to the likes of if they had it in stock, they'd send it. But you could still opt out. No?

BTW The code was SEPT15.

Perhaps I need to go back and do more re-reading since the site update. MSA posted a new coupon code for 15 dollars off a PSMH box but stated that all subs will start with the September box. Perhaps I'm confused, but I thought there was a check box that said something to the likes of if they had it in stock, they'd send it. But you could still opt out. No?

BTW The code was SEPT15.
go figure! after being rejected from using a Rue code, PS emailed me this code which works on my account!! I am so confused and I have no clue why they have so many SEPT boxes! guess my problem is solved!

you can uncheck the wait list for SEPT, not sure it will help w/OCT though

need to read MSA now!

Let us know! I would be willing to order two boxes and save, I am willing to get another Sept. box for 25, especially with the nike code, but if I could do the Oct. box too!

ooh good thing I checked here before using that code...

I was planning on using it for the October box. Can someone find this out and verify if we'll start with the October box if we uncheck the waitlist with that code? I really would love a discount on the Oct. box or I'm not bothering!

Let us know! I would be willing to order two boxes and save, I am willing to get another Sept. box for 25, especially with the nike code, but if I could do the Oct. box too!
a person used code who wanted OCT and she already rec'd shipping notice that it is for SEPT box, I just checked PS and it is still on SEPT and code expires today - this is the never ending box! HTH

We've gotten OCC before, so my wish item for Oct is a LIP TAR. And something hot beverage-related.
OMG YES! I've always wanted to try the Lip Tars but being $18/liptar with mixed reviews, I just can't seem to purchase it myself. Maybe in a nice dark red color for fall? It will DEFINITELY makeup for the "okay" lipstick that was in the Fall LE box.

I'm pretty sure the MSA code (SEPT15) is ONLY for September's box. I think it is because they have an overflow of September boxes and want them gone, which is why they put a promo code out at the end of the month for it. I don't think PS has made multiple promo codes throughout the month before? Or at least ones that last THAT long for any reason? Usually when there's a promo code it doesn't last that long in the beginning of the month.

I'm quite worried that since there's an overflow of September boxes and a Rue Lala code that they won't put out an October code! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

Latest posts

Back