Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering if we would be able to use  a product code with a rue la la code. Not that is really matters, but I am just curious. 
are the product codes still working if you test it on the site? i don't have the promo code so i can't test!! with the rue voucher if it is a code then you would put in promo area based on the old site you could not use 2 codes, but i have no clue how rue code works!! i want to buy one but i want to use my old account to activate referral boxes and i don't think it will allow me to use, so bummed!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I will try when it comes time, if it doesn't work, no biggie. I was just curious. I figured it would be nice, sometimes they do have a nice product code. 

Even though I was content with Sept's box, I'm not resubscribing (even with a code or RueLaLa), promoting any referrals, or promoting PSMH in general until they get their account ducks back in a row. I need to know that my credits and history are not lost, and that referrals still work. Also, I haven't seen anyone confirm that you can still cancel your subscription on the website. Seems like everyone has to email them directly now.
it was confusing before to cancel as well, my friend could not find, had to walk her through it - she cancelled well in time, yet they sent her another month and charged but they took it back as they made a mistake and immediately gave her credit - she would have kept her monthly sub but she was very unhappy with the summer LE, thank goodness she didn't get fall LE!! i am trying to find a phone number for them, if i can get anyone or any info (highly doubt) i'll post back....

posting rules for rue here just in case anyone needs them in future

RUE T&C

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
  • One introductory Must Have Box from POPSUGAR. 
  • Enrollment in POPSUGAR's monthly Must Have Box subscription.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
  • These surprise-filled shipments include a mix of full-sized loot. No mini samples here.
  • Every item has been carefully approved by a POPSUGAR editor.
  • You'll get a little bit of everything – from jewelry (August 2014's box featured Kendra Scott earrings) and on-trend scarves (like the Tilo ombré number in September boxes while supplies last) to the latest makeup trends and exercise musts.
THE NITTY-GRITTY:Validity: September 19 through November 19, 2014, unless prohibited by law. Applicable taxes and shipping are included. Limited to one voucher per household; one voucher per transaction. Voucher is valid for new subscribers only. Expect your introductory Must Have Box within one-and-a-half weeks after voucher redemption. Subsequent subscription boxes will ship by the second week of each month.

How to redeem: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase of one introductory Must Have Box from POPSUGAR, along with your unique confirmation code. Visit POPSUGAR online via the designated link in your voucher email to redeem.

Upon redemption, you will automatically be enrolled in an auto-renewing subscription to POPSUGAR. You may continue or opt out of this subscription at any time; however, if you do not opt out, POPSUGAR will auto-renew your subscription for another cycle at their full-price rates.

See Terms & Conditions for validity and online redemption information.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FINAL-SALE ITEM. NO CANCELATIONS, REFUNDS OR MODIFICATIONS ARE ALLOWED.

Validity: September 19 through November 19, 2014, unless prohibited by law. Applicable taxes and shipping are included. Limited to one voucher per household; one voucher per transaction. Vouchers are transferable. Voucher is valid for new subscribers only. Expect your introductory Must Have Box within one-and-a-half weeks after voucher redemption. Subsequent subscription boxes will ship by the second week of each month.

How to redeem: Within 24 hours you will receive a voucher via email confirming your purchase of one introductory Must Have Box from POPSUGAR, along with your unique confirmation code. Visit POPSUGAR online via the designated link in your voucher email to redeem.

Upon redemption, you will automatically be enrolled in an auto-renewing subscription to POSUGAR. You may continue or opt out of this subscription at any time; however, if you do not opt out, POPSUGAR will auto-renew your subscription for another cycle at their full-price rates.

Voucher is valid for one-time use only, unless prohibited by law. Merchant is responsible for voucher redemption.

Vouchers have no cash value and are not redeemable for any remaining value in cash or credit, unless required by law.

Attempts to redeem voucher inconsistent with the terms and conditions may render the voucher void.

Not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards. Voucher may not be duplicated, sold, or traded unless permitted by merchant or required by law.

Voucher may not be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, special or promotional rates, or value-added programs.

We’re sorry that we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers. Use of offer is subject to Rue La La’s Terms of Use located at http://www.ruelala.com/common/terms.

For questions, contact your Rue La La Concierge at 1-888-992-LALA (5252).

it was confusing before to cancel as well, my friend could not find, had to walk her through it - she cancelled well in time, yet they sent her another month and charged but they took it back as they made a mistake and immediately gave her credit - she would have kept her monthly sub but she was very unhappy with the summer LE, thank goodness she didn't get fall LE!! i am trying to find a phone number for them, if i can get anyone or any info (highly doubt) i'll post back....
It looks really easy to cancel now. I will try it this week or next.