POPSUGAR Must Have - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone even gotten a box yet or shipping notice? I have not even seen spoilers yet and here it is the 25th....WTH?

Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone even gotten a box yet or shipping notice? I have not even seen spoilers yet and here it is the 25th....WTH?
I just checked my confirmation e-mail and it says it'll ship the end of Sept and take 5-10 days to arrive.  They really push the "end of Sept" part, huh?

Damn I was looking for codes but i re-subbed before any came out. Oh well...this month better be good lol

Just ordered! TY to everyone sharing the discount codes. Funny how Glossybox said my card was declined yet I was able to order my first POPSUGAR MH sub.

Well, this is the day that they usually start shipping. No spoilers at all. :/

They should feel free to send me more Pretzel Crisps. I am now totally addicted to the Tuscan Three Cheese flavor and my husband is aghast at the price.

Does anyone know why I was charged $37.19 for this months PopSugar box? The advertised price is $35/mo with free shipping. I e-mailed them, but haven't seen a response. I am assuming tax? But, I do not think they are in Ohio, so I don't know why they would charge me sales tax.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jamiestarlynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know why I was charged $37.19 for this months PopSugar box? The advertised price is $35/mo with free shipping. I e-mailed them, but haven't seen a response. I am assuming tax? But, I do not think they are in Ohio, so I don't know why they would charge me sales tax.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There's probably tax for some states.

It's just odd that my first box was $35 and now they are charging me tax without telling me or me authorizing it. Kinda makes me a little mad. I haven't moved states. haha.

I still haven't heard anything about my box being shipped:( seems like its slowly moving further back! I don't like when boxes roll into next months!

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, this is the day that they usually start shipping. No spoilers at all. :/

They should feel free to send me more Pretzel Crisps. I am now totally addicted to the Tuscan Three Cheese flavor and my husband is aghast at the price.
Our

Walmart had all the different flavors for $2 or $2.50 per bag ....  Ive been buying the gigantic bag at Sam's Club for a few months. They are so addicting.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says it shipped on the 24th, but no tracking.
Same.  But it also says that my August box is shipping in October, so who knows. 

I didn't get the August box until after Labor Day so it's going to be hard not to look at the spoilers and see what everyone else got

Back