POPSUGAR Must Have - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ladies,

I am new to the forum;-) I also subscribed with the discount code. Hope to see the box sooon;) Profile says it was shipped on 24th.
flowers.gif

Been a lurker for a few weeks and decided to join to comment!

You can check your shipping status under your account on the right hand side.

Fab Sugar Tv YouTube channel just revealed what is inside the box. I clicked it by accident when I thought it was just a sweepstakes to win 6 months. I did NOT look and am trying to make it a surprise (so that even if the box is disappointing, I still get the anticipation). I signed up on the last day with the 50% off code. I wanted to join but saw how disappointing the first box was but the second box looked good and so hoping that the third one is really good.

PS. Also got my shipping notice. I think it will arrive in another week or so. Super duper excited

OMG... This box is AMAZING!!! I think it will be my best beauty box to date- so worth it ladies!!!!

Just got my shipping notice, and my box is already in Chicago.  I should have it today or tomorrow.

ETA: I just watched the video and am so excited!

I already have, and love Cabana Glama.  It's $36 right there (on sale on Sephora for $19 but still) So that alone was double what I paid for the box.  I almost downloaded the book to my nook the other day, and love, love, love the scarf!!! 

Wow wow wow! Love pretty much everything in there! The best part for me: this month was free! I think this is my favorite sub at the moment.

After taking a sneak peek and getting so excited, I literally got my shipment email like minutes later.  The box gods are watching down on me... LOL!  I'm so adicted, I have a serious problem, Its so hard to narrow down which subs to keep- they've all been awesome lately.  Glossybox has really stepped up their game too. 

i peeked! OMGGGGGGG im so happy with this box. They really stepped up their game.  There isn't anything in this box that I find insignificant or unwanted.  WOW WOW WOW  I had such a bad day today (hit and run..boo booo booo) but this really made me smile

Aww Kristin! I hope your day gets better !!! Looks its all stuff we wanted how freaking exciting !!!!! Ok I need to calm down ! I got my shipping info to its in Nevada but did ship on the 25th!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aww Kristin! I hope your day gets better !!! Looks its all stuff we wanted how freaking exciting !!!!! Ok I need to calm down ! I got my shipping info to its in Nevada but did ship on the 25th!
Thanks so much! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So glad I have this forum to talk to people!

ahhhhhh I am sooo trying to not look! I kinda wished it would suck so that I would be like over and done (say I did it and tried it and then save my money!).

I wanted to wait, but watched the video. I want everything! Cannot wait till it gets here. I actually was thinking about it and as I saw the video, I realized I guessed 3 items, wow,must have indeed!

Do you guys know there is a coupon for 3 month for $60 (one month free)? I think October should be good, then there's Thanksgiving and Christmas...I should stop;-)

Latest posts

Back