POPSUGAR Must Have - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the SF Bay Area know how long it takes for the box to arrive? I ordered the last day though so maybe it will take longer. I still do not have tracking but it was shipped on 26th. (NVM....Just got tracking and its in Sacramento)

Hello, yay my first post! I've been lurking for a while now, just thought I would come out of the wood works to post my excitement for this months box. I could always count on you ladies to have a lil spoiler that I can look at... I always sneak a look too. Funny thing is I just canceled my membership yesterday for pop sugar because I wasn't impressed with the last 2 boxes, but my September box already shipped. Yay, I might subscribe again for next months! 

YAY! I knew that dream I had was an omen that we were going to get an awesome box this month! I can't wait to hear more details about the smaller things that the video only mentioned. I am super super excited about

the scarf! If it is as wonderful as it looks in the video, that alone makes this box worth it. I am super confused about that pop up meal thing and how the movie tickets will work, but this, IMO, looks like it is going to be the best box yet.

I was a little unsure about the benefit kit at first. But I did a little research on it and now I am looking forward to it. The reason I was unsure is that I don't wear bronzer. But Hoola, someone said, is also good as an eyeshadow, and the medium concealer in the kit is tiny. The eye shadows look really pretty and I've never tried Posietint.

I am also looking forward to the chips and caramels. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Maybe not four pairs of shoes good, but realistically the best I could have hoped for.

Moon your to cute! I hope you dream up some more fabulous for us soon! Your on the right track! Shoes would be fun like flip flops those can work in boxes alright! I wonder if the beautiful you know what will come in different colors although I really love the one in the video ! Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY! I knew that dream I had was an omen that we were going to get an awesome box this month! I can't wait to hear more details about the smaller things that the video only mentioned. I am super super excited about

the scarf! If it is as wonderful as it looks in the video, that alone makes this box worth it. I am super confused about that pop up meal thing and how the movie tickets will work, but this, IMO, looks like it is going to be the best box yet.

I was a little unsure about the benefit kit at first. But I did a little research on it and now I am looking forward to it. The reason I was unsure is that I don't wear bronzer. But Hoola, someone said, is also good as an eyeshadow, and the medium concealer in the kit is tiny. The eye shadows look really pretty and I've never tried Posietint.

I am also looking forward to the chips and caramels. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Maybe not four pairs of shoes good, but realistically the best I could have hoped for.
The some kind of gorgeous is actually a pretty good size.  I like it, but I'm light/medium and can only wear it if I have a tan.  Otherwise it's way too dark for me.  I love Hoola, and the posietint I actually traded.  The eyeshadows are really nice neutrals.  I'll probably gift this set since I already have it and it's taking me forever to finish it. 

I wanted to wait, but watched the video. I want everything! Cannot wait till it gets here. I actually was thinking about it and as I saw the video, I realized I guessed 3 items, wow,must have indeed! Do you guys know there is a coupon for 3 month for $60 (one month free)? I think October should be good, then there's Thanksgiving and Christmas...I should stop;-)
Could you give me that coupon code? Please?

I wonder if you can use a coupon code by adding another 3 months while if u have a free box coming?

yayayay! i cannot wait for my box. i just got my shipping notice and i watched the spoiler cause i can't wait. I love scarves!

Whats the coupon code for the 3 month sub... with a box like September I'm ready to sign on the dotted line...LOL :)

I'd love to know what the coupon code is also. I'm so excited I gave them another chance with this box. This month's box is what I thought the service would be like. It's all thoughtful and crowd pleasing. I'm so excited for the scarf!

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Could you give me that coupon code? Please?
Here are the two coupon codes I have: SSFAN50 - 50% off first box, FREE4SHOP - 1 month free on a 3 month subscription!

Just signed up for 3 months with the coupon code ($60 for the 3 months). AHH I hope it's good. Sad to have missed this box. They are all things that I love! If anyone doesnt want anything, Ill be happy to trade for any of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just signed up for 3 months with the coupon code ($60 for the 3 months). AHH I hope it's good. Sad to have missed this box. They are all things that I love! If anyone doesnt want anything, Ill be happy to trade for any of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I re-subbed with this deal as well lol. I'm a tad sad to be missing out on this box but it was getting a bit expensive! Three boxes for $64 (CA tax..) is way more reasonable. Ah, rationalizing with myself yet again hehe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I re-subbed with this deal as well lol. I'm a tad sad to be missing out on this box but it was getting a bit expensive! Three boxes for $64 (CA tax..) is way more reasonable. Ah, rationalizing with myself yet again hehe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I hear ya! It is better... $20 or so a month, which is about the cost of GB and with a lot more "things' than that. I love both though. My goal is to cut out BB this month (I have two accounts :x), and a few others. Man I have too many subs! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This one just looks so great this month.......

I hear ya! It is better... $20 or so a month, which is about the cost of GB and with a lot more "things' than that. I love both though. My goal is to cut out BB this month (I have two accounts :x), and a few others. Man I have too many subs! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This one just looks so great this month.......
Oh my goodness - our minds must be on the same wavelength right now or something because I was just saying that I'll prob cancel either Bb or Cravebox because it's getting ridiculous lol. Super excited to see what comes of PMH in the next couple months!

Latest posts

Back