PopSugar Must Have September 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did I have to look at this thread? For me, I am glad that the code is not working but in the back of mind, I am thinking of how to justify another box. And September was supposed to be my month to take a break from shopping.

me either.  Once I saw that scarf, I was on a mission to find a coupon!!

pop sugar is going to be like glossy box for me.  Sub, cancel, sub, cancel...lol

of course, I think I am over GB.  I think it is good to try several different subs and see how they fit for you.
The last great GB was the Bergdorf Goodman box. I don't know how they will ever top that box. Memories.

OMG that scarf!!! I get paid on Wednesday and *may be* reinstating my sub.  I unsubbed cuz I REALLY should be SAVING money... but if I buy this box I can just not buy any scarves for myself in the fall... I have soooo many but have the hardest time resisting them anyway.  Tho I do need new boots this year. Decisions decisions.

I really, really hope we get that exact scarf and no variations. Loving that grey and plum. I never planned to resub to PSMH, but the August box sucked me straight in, and no way can I pass up that scarf.

I unsubbed last month to try and re-sub using the AUG $10 off code but it didn't work, so I just left it and figured I'd take a few months off. Welp, thanks to that scarf and $10 off code MUSTHAVEYT, I have now purchased a 3 month sub. Oops.

there is a new code out there for a full size of one of the following items: jurlique serum, nourish organic serum, malin+goetz detox face mask, juice beauty moisturizer, sachajuan body lotion, supergoop city serum sunscreen. (it is an affiliate code, sort of like the towel one last month)

FYI, the full size item will be selected at random from the list above.
Yeah, that's the thing that stopped me. I love Jurlique and the fancy lotion, but there is no way I want more of the juice Beauty stuff, it come in every sub box and I already have too much.

I'll be so glad when it's time for a new Pop Sugar box. I adore the boxes and am never disappointed but am usually surprised by what they pick for us.

Dang, if I were guaranteed the supergoop I'd be in.  I was just thinking yesterday that I should prob toss the supergoop that I got from popsugar last year and buy a new bottle on birchbox.  I was so excited when I saw this today before I noticed that the product would be chosen at random.

Latest posts

Back