PopSugar Must Have September 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAPSLOCK, on 22 Aug 2014 - 8:57 PM, said:Exactly!  I've googled them, and they have tons of fabulous ombre scarves!  And what if it is more than just their ombre patterns... they have overall tons of gorgeous scarves!
I did the same thing ! Those scarves are so pretty and "they" made me order my 2nd box :lol:

I'm not a scarf gal but I am now!!! So ready, this will be my first box. Trying to have some control and not order two hehe

I just cancelled my account because I made the final payment on my cruise and need to put money aside for spending at the ports and gift shops. Then I see this spoiler and this gorgeous scarf ... ahhhh! Damn you, PSMH! With everyone ordering second and third boxes, I can only hope they still have some left when I get paid next week. Fingers crossed! If they aren't sold out, then I am SO in!

Damn you PopSugar, I had to resubscribe for that scarf. I just redecorated so I was planning to be strong. Oh we'll, there's always next month. I have to have that scarf! Lol

Question: When you cancel and resub using a code, are there any downsides to doing that? Like does Popsugar have a loyalty program?

I have actually done this a couple of times because I thought "I need to cancel Popsugar for my budget" and then cancelled it, and then resubbed because I was like "I like Popsugar, I will take something else out" haha.
I know..,PS is so hard to quit. I don't think that are any kind of perks for staying subbed. I just get myself a gift sub every month. That way I don't have to unsubscribe. I wait for a code though. That's the deal...have to have a coupon code.

That scarf is gorgeous! The colors are right up my alley as well, looking forward to this box.

So excited with the spoiler! I love the scarf! 

I'm glad I cancelled my Birchbox sub... that $10 I didn't spend this month on that sub, plus the $10 coupon code, makes this doable and totally worth it!

Last edited by a moderator:
 Wonder if the scarf is silk or cashmere? Surely at that price it wouldn't be a synthetic fabric. I do hope it isn't wool, wool itches me like h3llfire.

Wonder if the scarf is silk or cashmere? Surely at that price it wouldn't be a synthetic fabric. I do hope it isn't wool, wool itches me like h3llfire.
I've been looking up the scarves tonight, and it seems like most of the scarves are silk, cashmere, and fine wool, or blends of each.  I've seen one or two that had lurex added to it as well.  So it should be pretty nice quality. :) 

Back