PopSugar Must Have September 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait for this box. It will be my second box. I was pretty hooked after the August box (which was my first box) that I got the special edition fall box too!! I am pretty excited. I have tried a couple of the monthly boxes and this is by far my favorite. I mean I didn't love the lip gloss or the protien bar out of the August box but I figured I can give the lip gloss away as a gift. I think the products are of good quality and even if you cannot use everything or do not like everything it is still of value if you like one or two things. I am happy that I did find this box.

Question: When you cancel and resub using a code, are there any downsides to doing that? Like does Popsugar have a loyalty program? 

I have actually done this a couple of times because I thought "I need to cancel Popsugar for my budget" and then cancelled it, and then resubbed because I was like "I like Popsugar, I will take something else out" haha.

First spoiler!

]
september-scarf-teaser_600x600.jpg

$125 Tilo Scarf.  Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
First spoiler!

]
september-scarf-teaser_600x600.jpg

$125 Tilo Scarf.  Love it!
Oooohhhh!  I LOVE that color pattern on the scarf, and I love scarves!  I hope mine is this exact color, it'd match a lot of my new fall clothes I just got.  I wonder if they will all be this color, or if they'll have variations?  

I screeched like a baby dinosaur when i saw that scarf!!! SO EXCITEDDDDD

You know what would go great with that scarf?

*cough tarte palette *cough

although that's probably out of the question now since the scarf is the high priced item :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great spoiler - it took me a few minutes to realize this wasn't for the LE box.  I ordered a 2nd September Box since this will make a great gift.

Oh my goodness!  Loooooove it!  I need it!  I don't need two, though.. right?  Right? 

Back