PopSugar + Neiman Marcus Collaboration **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's $100! If I can't talk my husband into buying it for me for my birthday then I'll have to teach 4 Zumba classes to pay for it. I'm not missing out on this!

Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Let's not forget NM join venture with Target last year...I think it was a bit of a flop because there was a lot of stuff at the 50% off bin, but it was at a much lower price point.

My guess is that it will probably be $100 (Like Nina Garcia's Wantable Box) ....decisions, decisions.
I wasn't aware of the NM / Target collaboration last year.  What kind of collaboration was it (home, beauty, fashion, etc...).  Why was it a flop?

Nevermind... I Google'd it.  It was very poorly executed from what I read.

I love Neiman's! I used to live in Dallas and that place is my mecca for make up. I love me some sephora, but the make up department at the North Park Mall is really a sight to see. I miss that...I am definitely going to be getting this box! It's crazy that this is going to be coming out along side the Christmas Catalog. I can't wait!

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah North Park Mall! <3 Love it!
 I am like Alice in wonderland at that Mall! It is one of my favorite places in the world!

I am so, so thankful I hoard Christmas/Bday gift cards like a fiend. I'll definitely gift this to myself!

I kind of wish I hadn't bought a 1 year subscription to Popsugar a few days ago. Bad timing for the Neiman Marcus box. I don't know if I can justify dropping $100+ when I just spent $380 on my sub...

ahhhh I hope it's in my "reasonable budget" otherwise known as "can I charge this on my credit card and get away with it? Or will it haunt my financial dreams forever?"

Alright, if I hadn't already convinced myself that I needed this box, the email/spoiler did me in... The unknown price, however, is worrisome lol.

Back