PopSugar + Neiman Marcus Collaboration **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm throwing my guess out as $200/box....if this is one of the big ticket items (usually the spoilers they release in advance are one of the higher value items), I'd suspect the retail value around $500.

Just got a spoiler via email for the PopSugar Neiman Marcus box!  

1eaa424fa26ed19e_launchemailspoilerfinal.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by daxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's valued at $195.

Love that it is USA made! I agree that the a $200 price for the box is a good guess. I'm going to really have to think about this one.

I probably can't afford this box, but I hope lots of people get it so that the stuff ends up on Ebay. I love the spoiler item!

Quote: Originally Posted by marlowe17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love that it is USA made! I agree that the a $200 price for the box is a good guess. I'm going to really have to think about this one.
Ditto! I would love to own that throw though... I would love it if we could get ONE more spoiler before deciding if we want to spend $150+ on a box. 

Hmmmm....chevron doesn't go with the vibe of any room in my place. If it's below $200 im going for it anyway

I'm throwing my guess out as $200/box....if this is one of the big ticket items (usually the spoilers they release in advance are one of the higher value items), I'd suspect the retail value around $500.
I was thinking $200 as well. I really want this box, but that is a lot to gamble on a mystery box. Decisions, decisions!

I agree with the $200 possible price tag. Although I really hope it ends up being in the $100-150 region. That spoiler sealed the deal for this being my birthday present to myself.

I don't really like the throw and if this is the big ticket item it makes me think it's a home box, which--meh. I was hoping for a fashion box or some kind of clothing item as the big ticket piece. If it's more than $150 I won't be buying it.

Ugh...I want that throw!! But I'm terrified of more than likely $250-300 cost!!

At least, once I get my hands on that throw, I'll have something soft to land on when I pass out from the price tag of this box.

if the price tag is over 125 i think that'll make it an easy "no-go" for me.. it's just a lot to spend on unknown items. the throw is awesome, but you can get really nice throws for about $60-75 tops

I want that throw, but am scared how much this box is going to cost. I don't know if I can justify spending over 150.

1eaa424fa26ed19e_launchemailspoilerfinal.jpg
I didn't get an email from Popsugar about the NM box or the spoiler. What the heck, PS? I had better contact CS to see what's up.

Dang I was pretty sure I wasn't interested in this box but I really like that throw.  Ughhh...... popsugar stop trying to lure me in with your fancy housewares.

How soon do we all think this box is going to sell out? I bought the fall box the first day it was released because I didn't want to chance it. So I don't remember how fast that box sold out. ahhhh! I don't get paid until next Wednesday and if this box is gonna be upwards of $200-$300 I will have to wait until I get paid. Or I guess just not pay any of my bills! LOL.

Back