PopSugar + Neiman Marcus Collaboration **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by missemiee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How soon do we all think this box is going to sell out? I bought the fall box the first day it was released because I didn't want to chance it. So I don't remember how fast that box sold out. ahhhh! I don't get paid until next Wednesday and if this box is gonna be upwards of $200-$300 I will have to wait until I get paid. Or I guess just not pay any of my bills! LOL.
It totally depends on how many they have I would think.  My guess is 200 dollars for the box. But I am just guessing.

Agh! I was thisclose to buying a throw from Pottery Barn this weekend. It was super amazing. I'm glad I waited!

I didn't get an email from Popsugar about the NM box or the spoiler. What the heck, PS? I had better contact CS to see what's up.
I haven't gotten either of them either!! And I'm actually considering getting this box! =P

I'm considering getting it too, although it looks like the price will be quite high and I just extended my PS subscription for a year, so that's $380 I've spent on PS in the past 2 weeks.

I also contacted CS to make sure that I don't miss out on notifications about special edition boxes in the future.

I want it. But do I need it? a $200 throw? Need? No? Want it? I want it a lot.. oh man this is going to be hard to resist... but its my birthday in two weeks?! :) Good Reason to buy myself a gift? 

I loved my last LE box, but if it's over $100 I'll probably pass. $150 I MIGHT do, but definitely no to $200+.

If it's $150 or less, I'll definitely buy it but anything over, I'd have to see one more sneak peak.  Love the throw...although I'd prefer the neutral color. I was and still am hoping for something I can wear (not more jewelry) a scarf or a funky tee, a winter hat or gloves.

I'm considering getting it too, although it looks like the price will be quite high and I just extended my PS subscription for a year, so that's $380 I've spent on PS in the past 2 weeks. I also contacted CS to make sure that I don't miss out on notifications about special edition boxes in the future.
I may do the same thing... I've gotten all of the other emails... Just not this one! =P

If it's $150 or less, I'll definitely buy it but anything over, I'd have to see one more sneak peak.  Love the throw...although I'd prefer the neutral color. I was and still am hoping for something I can wear (not more jewelry) a scarf or a funky tee, a winter hat or gloves.
$150 is the tipping point with me too without a second spoiler. Unless it's holiday themed and I can do gifts, then I might go higher.

Ugh. I need to upgrade my Popsugar account this month to a full year. IDK if I can/want to swing this without a better enticement than a throw. It's a very nice throw, but I don't NEED it, you know? We'll see. It depends on the price.

Love the throw, but I often find a lot of NM quality stuff at TJ's & Marshall's. I bought a $150 throw for a gift for a friend for $40 last year. Anything over $100 & I'm passing. I did get a lot of really cute Target/NM items at 75% off last year that I love!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I may do the same thing... I've gotten all of the other emails... Just not this one! =P
Same here! I kept waiting for the first e-mail to come, thinking that maybe they sent it out in 2 waves. But no dice. And then to not get the spolier? Not cool, PS:p

I feel better that I wasn't the only one to not get either e-mail. I want the box, but I think $150 is my limit.

Quote: Originally Posted by s112095 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I feel better that I wasn't the only one to not get either e-mail. I want the box, but I think $150 is my limit.
That's my limit too. I just can't justify more than that without knowing the rest of the contents of the box. Especially with Christmas not too far away.

Same here! I kept waiting for the first e-mail to come, thinking that maybe they sent it out in 2 waves. But no dice. And then to not get the spolier? Not cool, PS:p
Seriously! I did send them my own email about it. I want these updates!

I will totally not be able to justify this if it's over $125. I'm iffy on the throw; not sure the chevron print is my favorite. 

Back