PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if some of the items will come from here:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Gifts/Love-to-Give/cat55920773_cat000672_/c.cat?icid=home1b_LovetoGive_110415

I'd love the smith and cult set and the ysl lip set. Please Santa! Owl cookie jar maybe?
Those would be very nice gifts in the box.  I like the smith and cult and cookie jar.  The cookie jar is not an item I would buy, but would love to receive in the box.  I hope for no coasters, no beanies or scarfs.  Looking forward to the necklace!  Do you all think this box will ship on time since they are still selling them?

I'm sure people will be selling their whole boxes - and definitely trading items.  I wouldn't sweat it. 
Yeah there's always someone who doesn't look at spoilers or has second thoughts. and then sells the whole thing. 

I want mah spoilerssssssss

Anyone have an estimated delivery date for this box yet?  Mine just says label created and 11.2 lbs- can the tray possibly be more than 5 or 6 lbs... what in the world is in this box!

Same.  Anyone near cali (or in cali) actually have boxes that shipped?  Mine just says label created with no estimated ship date.

I am in WI.  Mine says label created 11/11.  Received 11/12 and at a different location (Sacramento CA) today,  11/13.  Mine estimated delivery isn't until next Saturday 11/21.  

Someone in CA should get their box today or tomorrow.  So excited to see what is in this box!

I get so excited every time I see a new post in this thread thinking maybe it's spoilers lol.  My label was created on the 10th and I haven't seen any movement since then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  I m hoping the box is moving and the tracking number just isn't being updated--- I m getting excited for this box!

Where are all the Cali folks in terms of tracking?  I won't be getting mine until the night before Thanksgiving (which isn't helpful given its the holidays - one of the most traveled times of the year for this country).  So looking forward to seeing what others get.  My poor package folks... I am getting 2 of these.  And I am sure other items will also arrive while I am gone :/

mine is 11.2 lbs and has slowly been getting closer, the box is in stonewall, la and expected to be to me on mon, nov 23....

Back