PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have an estimated delivery date for this box yet?  Mine just says label created and 11.2 lbs- can the tray possibly be more than 5 or 6 lbs... what in the world is in this box!
i don't think tray could be that heavy could it? 

does anyone recall weight of other NM boxes? 

My box started moving :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but it's not due to get to me until Friday 11/27- geez you'd think for a $250 box they could upgrade the shipping method! I hope my delivery date moves up like a week lol. Anyone set to get their box this week?

It's a nice box but nothing I would pay $250 for. The only items I like are the tray and sunglasses. I'm glad I didn't purchase this. Hope everyone who bought it, loves it!

Oh my goodness that clock swoon!  I m super excited about this box.  All beautiful stuff I probably would have never bought myself but will definitely use.  I just bought a Deborah Lippman holiday nail set from sephora (2 polishes) and was super impressed with how long it lasted w/o chipping so I m excited to get some additional colors.  I always wanted to try something from the Kevin A. line and that lookbook looks like an awesome intro. to his line.  Super excited.  I have a feeling I m going to love that necklace-- I was iffy on the resort box necklace and wear it ALL THE TIME.  Peanut butter and chocolate is my happy place I may have to hid those from myself lol  And I ve got some big plans for that tray.  The only thing thats a maybe for me is the sunglasses and solely because sunglasses and my head don't always get along-- but those look beautiful and if not for me they ll make a lovely gift. I hope my box picks up speed I want it even more now! Hope everyone enjoys or finds happy homes for their goodies!!

I like the necklace, clock, bon bons, and palette. I can't decide if I should buy the whole box or dive into trading.

I like the necklace, clock, bon bons, and palette. I can't decide if I should buy the whole box or dive into trading.
Well the nail polish, tray, and sunglasses will all make awesome gifts-- and make u look uber generous lol.  Do it girl! lol Either way I hope you get the pieces you like whether thru purchasing or swapping-- good luck!

I just went to the PopSugar site to see if it's still for sale and it's down for maintenance. I wonder if that means Holiday boxes today?

Nice box, I only really like/want 3 of the items so I might try to pick them up in swaps.  

Back