PopSugar Neiman Marcus Holiday Edition Luxury Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honestly, if I saw this spoiler for the necklace, i would really have reconsidered ordering :/ it will go up for swaps. but I am guessing there will be a lot up for swaps.

My first look of the spoilers, I was like meh but then I started thinking about how cute the coasters from the fall LE box will look in the tray - & then I started to get excited. It's funny - most of the jewelry I get from PS I would never pick out myself but once I get it & style it, I always end up loving It!! The value on this box is great at over $650--- that means we have over $395 left-- O the possibilities... I can't wait!!!

My first look of the spoilers, I was like meh but then I started thinking about how cute the coasters from the fall LE box will look in the tray - & then I started to get excited. It's funny - most of the jewelry I get from PS I would never pick out myself but once I get it & style it, I always end up loving It!! The value on this box is great at over $650--- that means we have over $395 left-- O the possibilities... I can't wait!!!
me too! my fave is still the PSMH resort bracelet trio in turquoise/gold.....soon after we rec'd that box, I saw it for sale at a hotel botique but never would have purchased! 

there is a gray diptique candle on NM.com that would go perfect with the tray! i'm feeling a gray vibe and hope they are too! hah! 

i recall last year that most people really missed having a jewelry item -  i think they pulled through with that even if not to everyone's taste - jewelry is hard to make universal as it's so personal, i wish it was rose gold but i think silver is the safest bet!  

me too! my fave is still the PSMH resort bracelet trio in turquoise/gold.....soon after we rec'd that box, I saw it for sale at a hotel botique but never would have purchased!

there is a gray diptique candle on NM.com that would go perfect with the tray! i'm feeling a gray vibe and hope they are too! hah!

i recall last year that most people really missed having a jewelry item - i think they pulled through with that even if not to everyone's taste - jewelry is hard to make universal as it's so personal, i wish it was rose gold but i think silver is the safest bet!
I absolutely love that trio stack--- In my mind turquoise should never be with gold but in that stack it totally works & looks sooooo cute! & I'm secretly hoping that they're variations with the necklace & a rose gold one shows up on my door step. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love that trio stack--- In my mind turquoise should never be with gold but in that stack it totally works & looks sooooo cute! & I'm secretly hoping that they're variations with the necklace & a rose gold one shows up on my door step. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sad face. They confirmed it's the silver (drapes pull color) only. 

EDIT: on Facebook

Does anyone know when the Holiday LE box goes on sale?? I'm terrified I'll miss the announcement and the box will sell out! I love the Holiday box.

Can anyone who ordered this check to see if their shipment has initiated?  I have a PSMH box initiated from California and weighs 5 lbs.  I didn't order the Neiman Marcus box but did enter the contest to win one.  Could I have one?  Wouldn't they have notified me?

The regular boxes always originate from NY for me.

OMG. I would be so happy if you won! Did you notice in the fine print that the ERV is $396? Cool!

I emailed PopSugar and it's my November box. Darn it!  I've never had a regular month from California and it's 5 pounds!  Can't wait for it to get here.

I cant wait to see what you all got from the neiman marcus box. I plan to get the holiday for her one but this one was way too much money for me to splurge on. Plus I didn't appreciate how they handled this box last year by giving a discount after the fact. The whole situation didn't sit well with me. 

I know. I wish it would just sell out since it's more likely that we will get our boxes shipped then...

Yes!  I keep checking the site and finally realized how bad it would look to admit that they couldn't sell all of the NM ones first.

Anyone else getting really impatient ( and super excited) for this box to ship.  Its supposed to ship by 11/15 (i think) my fingers are crossed it ships early (like tomorrow ... pretty please).  I m so curious to see what beauty/skincare item is in the box.  Also hoping for an awesome candle (I love high end candles but never ever spend the money on them).  I purchased a few fall/winter clothing items recently and was like oh I could wear this with my silver tassel necklace, then I went home to try it together and was like wait I technically don't own/possess that yet lol  Who else is ready for this box?!

Anyone else getting really impatient ( and super excited) for this box to ship. Its supposed to ship by 11/15 (i think) my fingers are crossed it ships early (like tomorrow ... pretty please). I m so curious to see what beauty/skincare item is in the box. Also hoping for an awesome candle (I love high end candles but never ever spend the money on them). I purchased a few fall/winter clothing items recently and was like oh I could wear this with my silver tassel necklace, then I went home to try it together and was like wait I technically don't own/possess that yet lol Who else is ready for this box?!
yes!!
I saw this:

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/skin-care/marisa-berenson-teams-with-neiman-marcus-for-skin-care-launch-10266119/

Marisa Berenson Natural Cosmetics

it's in a few stores + going to be sold online soon, hmmmmm

Frederick Malle has new candles too!

#speculation

Back