PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underneath the pic it says, "packing up for #popsugar. Share the #love #stack me" I'm wondering if there will be unisex items in this box? It mentions having things a "couple" could need for traveling.

This will be my first LE box!! I love the bracelets I really hope they are in there!!!

What about a great wallet or clutch? I almost thought that lameo jewelry roll was a wallet. I love the tote bag from the Fall LE box so much still! I'd love spmething along that line but for spring and smaller.

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What about a great wallet or clutch? I almost thought that lameo jewelry roll was a wallet. I love the tote bag from the Fall LE box so much still! I'd love spmething along that line but for spring and smaller.
I second this! I have been looking at Credit Card Wallets. My friend has a cute gold leather one and quickly takes it in and out of purses. It looks cute and well organized. Here is a pic. 

http://www.ebags.com/product/lodis/fairfax-avenue-credit-card-case-with-zipper-pocket/261255?productid=10265498&sourceid=ADWPRODUCT&couponid=94790994&gclid=CObEnMjxzLwCFepFMgodJWEAQg&kwid=productads-plaid^56404910058-sku^10265498-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^33615813258

Bought one too. My first LE box because I was so bummed at not getting the winter one. So excited!!!

I don't think I can justify spending $100 on one box (as amazing as the past LE boxes have been), so I'm going to live vicariously through you all! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG so here is what I did. March was supposed to be my last box. I sent a referral to myself on another email and bought the LE box with the referral link which gave my original sub a free box because that was my second referral. So now I get the LE box and my original sub is extended thru April. Yay!!!
Good job! Proud of you!

I ordered too!  Darn it!  I thought I was taking a break from PS for awhile.  I'd love a Starbucks Refresher-type mix like the past summer box (different, but still same concept), continuous spray sunscreen or self tanner that smells good, fun bowl or dish, multifunctional sarong/wrap, crossbody bag…..

I'm really uncertain. I would LOVE to order it (and my mom asked what I'd like for a b-day gift...hmmmm) but I had firmly promised myself that I would get through selling/using/distributing/donating the psycho amount of stuff I accumulated in my office, all from reviewing boxes before buying anything else. So so tempting!

I'm really hoping for something unexpected. No sunglasses or self tanne, but stuff that you might actually get at a resort.

Cross body bag would be awesome! I wish they would come out with a $100 LE box that was just packed to the max with practical non-luxury items. I would buy that. OR one with all home stuff. Resort is good too though.

I snatched this up right when I got the email. I somehow missed the email for the last box, and was so sad! These have been selling out real quick lately, so no procrastinating for me! Can't wait!

Would Love:

Beautiful head wrap to keep hair out of face while washing.

Luxurious Robe.

Beach Towel.

Oversized Beach Tote.

Pedicure tools.

And a lovely book!

Some sort of luxurious body/face products that you would find at a spa

A book to read by the poolside

a beach tote

some sort of drink mix

beyond that I have no idea, all I know is I can't wait why is Mar 31st so far away?

Back