PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved... I just canceled my month to month but this will be my first Special Edition box.  Hope it's a great one!!

I wonder if are profiles will actually be used for this box? I would love it if they used sizes so we could get things like a robe or slippers. Would love that!

I'm excited for this box! My wish list.. --beach towel --jewelry ( like the possible spoiler) --tropical scented body product or diffuser --portable speaker (they did this in a men's box though, but maybe a cute and girly one) --passport holder or travel wallet --travel makeup palette --massive beach bag That is probably way too ambitious but it would be nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited for this box! My wish list..

--beach towel
--jewelry ( like the possible spoiler)
--tropical scented body product or diffuser
--portable speaker (they did this in a men's box though, but maybe a cute and girly one)
--passport holder or travel wallet
--travel makeup palette
--massive beach bag

That is probably way too ambitious but it would be nice
smile.gif

I'd like a portable speaker too!

Me, I would love a pretty ankle bracelet, Lovely padded beach bag! So quality waterproof bags a couple to put wet items in! A small portable speaker would be awesome!

I agree with another post…..a Popsugar Home box would be great.  Just items for the home, nothing else!

I snatched this up right when I got the email. I somehow missed the email for the last box, and was so sad! These have been selling out real quick lately, so no procrastinating for me! Can't wait! Would Love: Beautiful head wrap to keep hair out of face while washing. Luxurious Robe. Beach Towel. Oversized Beach Tote. Pedicure tools. And a lovely book!
This would be a winner for me. Please Popsugar, no self tanner!

I was this close to ordering an Escape Monthly box when the LE Resort popped up. Took me about 3 agonizing seconds to cave in.... Perfect timing after all the snow and rain we've had. I need a happy little escape!

Freaking out is an understatement.... I had canceled my subscription and was lurking around the Popsugar site about this LE Box. I'm new to the whole subscription box world. Well I clicked what I thought was the next button on my cell phone and instead, saw an order confirmation! My cell must have jumped to that field. I would have thought there would have been an order review/confirmation page before it just placed my order with one click! I have emailed Popsugar and messaged them via Facebook and have heard nothing back so far. I so need this order canceled!! Really fighting back tears at this point because the FAQ on popsugar says no cancellation on LE boxes. I have no idea what to do. Has anyone else had an issue like this in the past? Any suggestions would be great!

Can you call your cc company and have the charge reversed? Could tell them it was an accidental purchase and you've contacted the company without success.

I did call them. It's actually a debit card and they say I would have to wait until it fully clears then file a dispute. They also said the dispute process can take up to 60 days. Thanks for the suggestion though. Basically, it seems like if PS doesn't cancel the order for me, I'm just devastatingly out of luck. Funds would go negative while I wait for a dispute resolution. I know this is all due to my stupidity with my cell phone and the lack of a final confirmation screen before placing an order with PS, but I would have hoped they would have replied by now, and could see my flurry of emails came within seconds of this error order. Thanks for the help and for putting up with my meltdown.

60 days ouch! When I cancelled my gym membership and the gym charged me anyway, my bank just had me fax them a form stating that I tried to settle with the gym and they reversed the charge immediately. Sorry your bank wasn't very helpful.

At least my hubby is incredibly sweet. While I'm balling my eyes out about this he's telling my I'll probably love it and that we will be ok as far as the money... Eventually.

I did call them. It's actually a debit card and they say I would have to wait until it fully clears then file a dispute. They also said the dispute process can take up to 60 days. Thanks for the suggestion though. Basically, it seems like if PS doesn't cancel the order for me, I'm just devastatingly out of luck. Funds would go negative while I wait for a dispute resolution. I know this is all due to my stupidity with my cell phone and the lack of a final confirmation screen before placing an order with PS, but I would have hoped they would have replied by now, and could see my flurry of emails came within seconds of this error order. Thanks for the help and for putting up with my meltdown.
I had a similar issue with PS when I upgraded my sub 3 months twice because of a weird delay/glitch. I contacted them and it took about four days for them to get back to me. They told me they would refund one of the charges. I'm not sure about the rule re/ LE boxes, but I'm hoping they can help you. Just be very honest about your dire situation. They are human beings too, they don't want to lose a customer over a silly glitch. It does kind of scare me how easy it is to place an order on their site. There is no order confirmation screen or anything, I bet people order by mistake all the time. Once they have your cc number on file you have to be super careful about pushing buttons.

Quote: Originally Posted by julztay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At least my hubby is incredibly sweet. While I'm balling my eyes out about this he's telling my I'll probably love it and that we will be ok as far as the money... Eventually.
I'd contact them on Facebook -- speaking as someone who managed social media for a company, that's the best way to get them to reply ASAP. I'd write a nice message on their wall rather than a direct message. A DM doesn't hurt, but the wall makes them very conscious that others can read it and anything that might feasibly hurt their business will get taken care of ASAP. Good luck! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by CSCS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd contact them on Facebook -- speaking as someone who managed social media for a company, that's the best way to get them to reply ASAP. I'd write a nice message on their wall rather than a direct message. A DM doesn't hurt, but the wall makes them very conscious that others can read it and anything that might feasibly hurt their business will get taken care of ASAP. Good luck! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh and it's likely that they won't see it until Tuesday because of the holiday, just fyi, but send a follow-up message/post if they don't respond by Tuesday afternoon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG so here is what I did. March was supposed to be my last box. I sent a referral to myself on another email and bought the LE box with the referral link which gave my original sub a free box because that was my second referral. So now I get the LE box and my original sub is extended thru April. Yay!!!
Damn, I wish I had thought of this!!

Back