PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really excited for this box! I loved the Holiday LE box so much, I hope this one is a win for me too. I'm hoping for items like: A chic, simple beach tote A light & airy summer scarf that can double as a head wrap A luxurious SPF A pretty travel journal - I've been wanting to start one of these for a long time, not just to plan itineraries & write about the places I've been but also to jot down my dream destinations. Beautiful jewelry (I'm kind of hoping that possible Instagram spoiler is for the regular monthly box because I think we are due a really awesome March box!)

I sent a link to my hubs about this box. He said "lol." Then he sent me a link to a $2,200 camera lens he wants - not even in the same ballpark, buddy! Hopefully he will change his mind and I'll be discussing how much I love the box come April with all of you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: He got it for me! YAY! 

What if the box contained all these interesting and cool items

found/seen in the best resorts around the world?

Or things made by locals?

Would love the box to have an international resort vibe to it.

I sent a link to my hubs about this box. He said "lol." Then he sent me a link to a $2,200 camera lens he wants - not even in the same ballpark, buddy! Hopefully he will change his mind and I'll be discussing how much I love the box come April with all of you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> EDIT: He got it for me! YAY! 
Yay for you!! Hunny deserves tons of kisses :clap

I'm getting married in Hawaii this summer (yay!), so this box will be perfect! Crossing my fingers for a great box. I am hoping for a nice SPF tinted lotion, a bathing suit cover up (not the sarong but actual cover up), book, and maybe a nice pair of sunglasses. I didn't like the house of Harlow ones last year. Ooooo, and I know this is asking for too much but a cute cross body bag for when you leave the beach!

Quote: Originally Posted by trin0183 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting married in Hawaii this summer (yay!), so this box will be perfect! Crossing my fingers for a great box. I am hoping for a nice SPF tinted lotion, a bathing suit cover up (not the sarong but actual cover up), book, and maybe a nice pair of sunglasses. I didn't like the house of Harlow ones last year. Ooooo, and I know this is asking for too much but a cute cross body bag for when you leave the beach!
Congrats! I liked the summer one last year but I really hated the fall one so I feel like I shouldn't get this. I'll keep an eye out for everyone else, though, and live vicariously through this thread haha.

Oh and it's likely that they won't see it until Tuesday because of the holiday, just fyi, but send a follow-up message/post if they don't respond by Tuesday afternoon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I ended up posting a message on Popsugar's wall yesterday evening. I just received responses to my emails, FB message, and my post (yes.. I was freaking out!). PS has been kind enough to cancel my order and refund my account. I'm so thankful! Thanks again for the help. I hope everyone enjoys their boxes!! :-D

What if the box contained all these interesting and cool items found/seen in the best resorts around the world? Or things made by locals? Would love the box to have an international resort vibe to it.
This is what I was thinking. Items from around the world/inspired by various locations. Cute luggage tags would be nice, too! I wouldn't necessarily assume it'll be beach themed since A) they said travel and B) they did the summer box, which seemed beachy. I haven't decided if I'm going to get this one yet. $100 is a lot for a mystery box.

Quote: Originally Posted by dbf0670 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I was thinking. Items from around the world/inspired by various locations.
Cute luggage tags would be nice, too! I wouldn't necessarily assume it'll be beach themed since A) they said travel and B) they did the summer box, which seemed beachy.
I haven't decided if I'm going to get this one yet. $100 is a lot for a mystery box.
I'd love luggage tags, but mine always get ripped off by airport personnel.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what I was thinking. Items from around the world/inspired by various locations. Cute luggage tags would be nice, too! I wouldn't necessarily assume it'll be beach themed since A) they said travel and B) they did the summer box, which seemed beachy. I haven't decided if I'm going to get this one yet. $100 is a lot for a mystery box.
I guess when I hear the word resort I immediately think of a big fancy pool, cabanas and a cushy private beach, but it could mean anything. I guess I'm just a beach girl at heart... haha. I love the idea of international inspired "local" destination finds! Also cute luggage tags is a great idea. I've been wanting a Tumi tag for a while.

I thought so too! But, I've discovered that my iphone fits in one of the pockets so I plan to try and rock this as a clutch on a night out and see what I think!

I live in South Florida so I HAD to get this one even though I wasn't impressed with my first box (February). I LOVED the summer must have box last year so I hope this one is similar since I live in such a tropical climate that everything will be used. I think id only get these summer themed LE boxes because the fall and winter ones feature things I cant use (scarves, gloves etc). Super excited and hoping for a great box

I live in South Florida so I HAD to get this one even though I wasn't impressed with my first box (February). I LOVED the summer must have box last year so I hope this one is similar since I live in such a tropical climate that everything will be used. I think id only get these summer themed LE boxes because the fall and winter ones feature things I cant use (scarves, gloves etc). Super excited and hoping for a great box
me too! in sofla! i just did golden tote and i hope they do not send sweaters, i did tell them in my style notes!! can't wait to get this box! i just rec'd the email today, so bizarre since i have the monthly sub - glad it was still available! how long do the LE's normally sell out in, like a few days or a few weeks?

Another possible hint at what's in the box! Sounds like it might be heavier on fashion and beauty items, rather than home, which is to be expected, I guess. Can't wait!!

Q: What will I receive in my Special Edition Resort box?
26bc6c0e538df0875d0f19fd9f14d36a
POPSUGAR Support
last Friday at 12:36
Lisa Sugar and her editorial team have curated an exciting, Resort themed Special Edition box full of fun, on-trend fashion and beauty items, and more that we will deliver to your door. This Special Edition box features full-size products and premium items, including tried-and-true classics, celebrity favorites, and brands consumers have yet to discover.
https://musthave.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200094099-Q-What-will-I-receive-in-my-Special-Edition-Resort-box-

Back