PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVED the lip treatment!  I love the color, I love the lip feel, I love the gloss.  I reapplied many times the first couple of days I had it, but then my lips started burning and it took a few days for it to go away, so I haven't used it since.  Help me!  What can I do to stop it from burning?  I want to love it again!

Did your lips start to peel? Or did they just have a burning sensation? Sounds like a sensitivity to the product. I will let you know if my lips have the same reaction! I am so sorry that happened to you! So far I woke up with non chapped and plumped up lips this this morning.

I ordered 2 boxes. I received one gloss in my regular sub box and 1 seperatly in the mail. I also never received any emails about it.

I emailed the PS support. They emailed back on Friday saying that they would look into the reason why I haven't received my lip gloss and get back to me on Monday. They still haven't gotten back to me. 

I emailed the PS support. They emailed back on Friday saying that they would look into the reason why I haven't received my lip gloss and get back to me on Monday. They still haven't gotten back to me. 
Did you ever get a response? I've also still not received the lip gloss... I have not contacted PS yet though--since others received theirs last as early as last Thursday or Friday, I figured it would arrive by Tuesday at the latest. I find it ironic that something meant to make up for a shipping snafu...

I didn't get my lipgloss in my May box.  When I emailed them they said they would send one out.  Couple weeks later still nothing.  Emailed them again and they said it was delivered.  I'm pretty sure they sent it to an old address, as they asked me to confirm my current mailing address (the old address is about a year old).  I let them know my current shipping address is fine and they said they'd send a new one out.  

Seems like the "I'm sorry" isn't even going that well.  <_<

Did you ever get a response? I've also still not received the lip gloss... I have not contacted PS yet though--since others received theirs last as early as last Thursday or Friday, I figured it would arrive by Tuesday at the latest. I find it ironic that something meant to make up for a shipping snafu...
Yes, I did. They sent me an email with a tracking number and I got my lip gloss today!

Is anyone else still waiting on their lipgloss? I'm hoping it's not just me.
I was waiting for a while but it turned out they sent my lip gloss to the first mailing address I signed up with instead of my current one. Thankfully my previous address was my mom's but it seems like there's an issue if you've used multiple addresses.

Is anyone else still waiting on their lipgloss?  I'm hoping it's not just me.
I am too. I contacted them earlier last week and although they never confirmed if they sent one out in the first place, they said they would mail another. I have only ordered from one account/address so I am not sure what the problem was.

I am the same (still no lipgloss). I emailed CS on 5/21, on 5/22 they asked me to confirm my address (it's the same), and on the 23rd they said they were sending another and that it might take up to two weeks to receive.

I am feeling doubtful that they ever sent it. Too many have reported that they didn't get it.

Finally got a response from customer service, apparently the glosses are on backorder.  They aren't sure when mine will ship.  Sending to old addresses (which I'm assuming it what happened in my case too), forgetting to send them, and now they are on backorder - It's so bad it's just funny at this point. All to "apologize" for these type of issues the first time around. 

I just realized I have not received mine either.  This will be the third contact with them regarding this.  They too said they were shipped already.

This is indeed pretty darn ridiculous... I was told well over two weeks ago that it was re-sent and would be here within two weeks.

I have to say that I am now completely done with Popsugar. Since Dec., I had a three month subscription and purchased multiple monthly boxes for gifts as well as the resort box for myself, but I just can't in good conscious keep giving them money... 

My lip gloss finally arrived  yesterday. I've not tried it out yet though. This ridiculous delay for something to make up for a ridiculous delay on top of the poor quality of the clutch has me less than impressed with PS...

I STILL have not received the lip gloss.  I contacted them over time and these are the responses. 

Last weeks (June10th) response seems so open ended.  I think most people have forgotten about these.  I would have had it not been for this forum.

Here are the responses from PS

June 10 - We're so sorry about the delay! They should be arriving within the next week or so!

May 29 - Thank you for your patience! We'll be shipping processing your order shortly. Please note that we are waiting for additional inventory from the vendor, but you will receive your extra gifts!

May 14 - Our last round of shipments went out yesterday, so they are currently in transit to you, while we don't have tracking, if you haven't received them by the end of next week, please let us know and we'll resend them to you!

I LOVED the lip treatment! I love the color, I love the lip feel, I love the gloss. I reapplied many times the first couple of days I had it, but then my lips started burning and it took a few days for it to go away, so I haven't used it since. Help me! What can I do to stop it from burning? I want to love it again!
I used the lip gloss several times with no adverse effects. But today I used it and my lips started burning and turned red around the edges. I wiped it off as soon as I got to work but my lips still feel like they were sunburned though the redness has gone away. I will not be using it again so just a warning to be careful!

Back