PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my replacement clutch today (no notification, all navy). It's okay. Better than the first. I still don't really know what to do with it. Also received the email about the gift for the the late shipment... that was awfully nice.

i too received my replacement clutch in all navy and I noticed that it had two types of leather and it made me look at my old one in tan/navy and it also had two different pieces of letter and its a different size. 

Does anyone know how to get to the swap thread for PS on this new site layout? I really want to try to swap for more of that yummy taffy.

I got my replacement (all blue) clutch today. It's way better than the two-tone one I was sent in the box. The leathers are still different colors of blue/bluish-purple, but I might use some day...

Is everyone getting the lipgloss, or only people whose boxes were shipped late?

Also, I hate this new format

Is everyone getting the lipgloss, or only people whose boxes were shipped late?

Also, I hate this new format
I don't know. I'm assuming only the people whose boxes were shipped late and that they're emailing everyone who'll be getting it.

Mine was a week late and I got the apology note and actually sent CS a message asking if they were offering anything because the boxes were late and was told that unfortunately they weren't at the time. I think it's great that they're trying to make up for it. I'm sure many people were counting on the box arriving in a timely manner so they could gift the box or items in it.

I did receive the email (my box was the late shipping). I also received my replacement bag today and it was much better than the first one.

Kudos to PS for giving us a "Im sorry, we were late email.." - I really didn't expect anything & I think it was beyond generous of them. I do like the brand, has anyone tried this particular product yet?

I think everyone is getting the gloss; I wasn't one of the people with late shipping and I got the email.

How are the Sisco & Berluti bracelets holding up? I see from the PopSugar Mus Have FB there is 20% off their site thru May 21 with code SISCOMH

Hey Guys,

Just got an email for ANOTHER PS Special Edition Box. Theme is "Summer". $100.

I can't help myself...already ordered!

"Supposedly" ships by June 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who did not get a May box received their lip gloss yet? I cancelled my regular subscription so it would have to ship separate but haven't received anything yet.

Has anyone who did not get a May box received their lip gloss yet? I cancelled my regular subscription so it would have to ship separate but haven't received anything yetI I have
I am no longer a subscriber (March was my last box) and I've also not yet received my lip gloss. 

I resubbed to the monthly Popsugar box and received my lipgloss in the May box, fyi.  Hope everyone gets their free gift.  

Has anyone who did not get a May box received their lip gloss yet? I cancelled my regular subscription so it would have to ship separate but haven't received anything yet.
My lip gloss actually showed up in the mail today. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon!

I received my lip treatment today. I did not order a May box, it just came in a little bubble envelope. I love it! Not sticky and makes my lips look smooth and plumper!

Back