Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
15,991
Reaction score
2
Since Marisol forgot to start a thread for this, I'm gonna start one so we can track down those who haven't received their gift. I hope everyone will get their gifts this year!!

So post your SS gift here! You can post the pictures if you like!

 
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
7,153
Reaction score
3
I didn't participate so I decided to Secret Santa myself...

"Thanks Celly for the shirt, glitter eyeliner, all those eyeshadows and amazing blush. They were great!"

"You're welcome you spoiled hoe-bag."



 
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
20,522
Reaction score
58
yay, i'm the first !! (lol)

lol @ Celly

i am so super happy. my secret santa was Leony
thank you again !!

i got :

-Esprique e/s palette (this one comes with a mirror and is just classy !)

-Kate e/s palette

-Esprique lipgloss

-Shiseido integrate lipgloss (sparkly and tinted)

Leony must read minds, i just LOVE the colors !

it came with a cute card














 
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
22,700
Reaction score
1
Yay for Aude! Isn't Leony the greatest?! And she does seem to know how to read minds!

BTW, I made this a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

 
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
10,057
Reaction score
2
OOoo...great gifts Aude!! I love this part! Seeing what everyone got....

 
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
0
My SS was Lil' Dee

I got some very sexy panties and a really pretty Cargo e/s.

I already thanked her, but I'm so excited to try the eyeshadow for Christmas, it's a really bright green and it's actually pigmented!





 
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
20,522
Reaction score
58
Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS was Lil' Dee
I got some very sexy panties and a really pretty Cargo e/s.

I already thanked her, but I'm so excited to try the eyeshadow for Christmas, it's a really bright green and it's actually pigmented!

very pretty !!
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
22,700
Reaction score
1
Awesome gifts Mari! Enjoy the e/s, and definitely post pics when you wear it!

 
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
17,858
Reaction score
10
lol when I first read that I was like what? Mari isnt going to post pics of her in her undies, is she??! and then I read it again and was like, haha, random.

Everyone's gifts are awesome so far! can't wait to see the others!

 
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
0
I am really getting excited - I am sending mine out tomorrow and am really excited to see if my Mut'er likes it. I have a problem - I love to tell Christmas secrets!!!!! It is killing me not telling who I am SS too because I really like her. I have to stay off this thread--I will tell it all on myself. LMAO!!!!!

 
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol when I first read that I was like what? Mari isnt going to post pics of her in her undies, is she??! and then I read it again and was like, haha, random.
Everyone's gifts are awesome so far! can't wait to see the others!

I thought the same thing!
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
3,691
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't participate so I decided to Secret Santa myself...
"Thanks Celly for the shirt, glitter eyeliner, all those eyeshadows and amazing blush. They were great!"

"You're welcome you spoiled hoe-bag."



lmao!!!
 

Latest posts

Top