Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, it's my turn. I received my SS gift Thursday from Violette (username - lummerz). I am absolutely blown away by her generosity.

Violette - thank you so much. I love it all!! I'll have to post an FOTD & NOTD soon.

Here's what she sent me:

SecretSanta2007.jpg

Spicemix nail lacquer- top left

Rocker nail lacquer - top right

Melon pigment - bottom left

Off the Radar - bottom left

Originally Posted by RachaelMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, it's my turn. I received my SS gift Thursday from Violette (username - lummerz). I am absolutely blown away by her generosity.
Violette - thank you so much. I love it all!! I'll have to post an FOTD & NOTD soon.

Here's what she sent me:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...tSanta2007.jpg

Nice SS! She sure spoiled you.

woohooo! I got my secret santa today!!

it was actually totally weird: it's saturday today and there's no mail on a saturday but my bf went to take the garbage out and it was on the front step!

Here is what I got:

secretsanta.jpg

cookie monster christmas card (lol, cute!)

a post card from Bruggen in Schwalmtal (it looks really pretty btw!)

body shop bag in black and silver (I needed a new makeup bag)

body shop vitamin E cream (smells good)

body shop hi-shine lip treatment in a gorgeous colour (passionfruit flavour)

rimmel extra super lash (which I am looking forward to trying, I havent used it before!)

mini vanilla soap bar

and

camomile gentle eye makeup remover (which really works since I used it straight away, LOL)

My secret santa was MissPout!!!

thank you so much sweetie! I love everything
smile.gif
I will pm you!

BTW, is that your home town? So pretty! One day when I'm doing my whistle stop tour of all you MUTers I will totally visit
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif woohooo! I got my secret santa today!!
it was actually totally weird: it's saturday today and there's no mail on a saturday but my bf went to take the garbage out and it was on the front step!

Here is what I got:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...ecretsanta.jpg

rimmel extra super lash (which I am looking forward to trying, I havent used it before!)

mini vanilla soap bar

and

camomile gentle eye makeup remover (which really works since I used it straight away, LOL)

smile.gif
I will pm you!

BTW, is that your home town? So pretty! One day when I'm doing my whistle stop tour of all you MUTers I will totally visit
biggrin.gif

YAY! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif woohooo! I got my secret santa today!!

Here is what I got:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...ecretsanta.jpg

mini vanilla soap bar

and

smile.gif
I will pm you!

biggrin.gif

I'm glad you like it!
smile.gif

Yay! I got my Secret Santa gift from Andi today! Thanks so much sweetie! Hope you're feeling better! I'll post pics in a few, but this is what she sent me (along with a sweet note):

Manhattan Liquid Glow

Manhattan Colours & Moods Eyeshadow Multi-Colour Palette

Almond & Praline Creme filled wafers

Samples of:

Fa Asia Spa Body Wash

MAC Cornflower pigment

Ahava Mineral Body Lotion

Jurlique Purest Calendula Cream

Kneipp Spa Ylang-Ylang Body Lotion

Nivea Anti-Age Q10 Plus Hand Creme

Jurlique Purest Deep Pentrating Cream Mask

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay! I got my Secret Santa gift from Andi today! Thanks so much sweetie! Hope you're feeling better! I'll post pics in a few, but this is what she sent me (along with a sweet note):
Manhattan Liquid Glow

Samples of:

Fa Asia Spa Body Wash

MAC Cornflower pigment

whoo hoo!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay! I got my Secret Santa gift from Andi today! Thanks so much sweetie! Hope you're feeling better! I'll post pics in a few, but this is what she sent me (along with a sweet note):
Manhattan Liquid Glow

Samples of:

Fa Asia Spa Body Wash

MAC Cornflower pigment

yay, you got it already! Shipping was fast. Hope you like the stuff!

I recieved mine last week! It was a box filled with lots of different things like some samples, cream, eyeshadow, lip balm, a necklace, hair clippy. I don't know who my SS was because there was no name. So whoever it was THANK YOU so very much!!!! I wish I had my camera to take a picture of everything. I think I know who it is but I don't want to be wrong. I just know the box looked like it came from Israel. Thank you again my secret santa!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I recieved mine last week! It was a box filled with lots of different things like some samples, cream, eyeshadow, lip balm, a necklace, hair clippy. I don't know who my SS was because there was no name. So whoever it was THANK YOU so very much!!!! I wish I had my camera to take a picture of everything. I think I know who it is but I don't want to be wrong. I just know the box looked like it came from Israel. Thank you again my secret santa!!!!!!!!!!! If they don't reveal themselves within a few days I will let you know who it was.

Originally Posted by sali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I recieved mine last week! It was a box filled with lots of different things like some samples, cream, eyeshadow, lip balm, a necklace, hair clippy. I don't know who my SS was because there was no name. So whoever it was THANK YOU so very much!!!! I wish I had my camera to take a picture of everything. I think I know who it is but I don't want to be wrong. I just know the box looked like it came from Israel. Thank you again my secret santa!!!!!!!!!!! it was me

im the only one from israel that join the ss

glad you liked it
smile.gif

have a great holiday

Originally Posted by RachaelMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, it's my turn. I received my SS gift Thursday from Violette (username - lummerz). I am absolutely blown away by her generosity.

Here's what she sent me:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...tSanta2007.jpg

wow im lemming those nail polishes now.

Lol, I don't think I told her who it was when I sent her's. I was in a hurry and wanted to mail it and forgot to add a card. I'll let her know if she posts on here though.

Hey girls!

I received my SS gift last week! youhou!

My SS was Lil Ray of Sun.

She sent me

1 pair of Ardell lashes

3 eob brushes (1 crease brush and 2 smudge brushes)

1 medium powder brush from Ulta

6 colors e/s pallette from LA Colors

3 e/s from Wild and Crazy

1 Sue Devitt clear water eye shadow

Thank you sooo much for those gifts honey

Back