Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay ! great SS everybody !!

lol @ dentaldee
wink.gif

I mailed my SS gift on November 26th. I figured by now it should have arrived or I hope it does soon.

i mailed it today i finaly got it all together IM SO EXCITEDDDDD for her to get it!!

I rcvd my gifts tonight.

Thank you so very much Emily_3383

The colors that you picked are sooooo me.

I rcvd:

1. urban decay lip plumper

2. juicy moisteruzer

3. (4) NYX ultra pearl mania

4. benefit pocket pal

Emily -that was very generous of you.

Merry xmas and happy new year

Originally Posted by jayleelah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey girls!I received my SS gift last week! youhou!

My SS was Lil Ray of Sun.

She sent me

1 pair of Ardell lashes

3 eob brushes (1 crease brush and 2 smudge brushes)

1 medium powder brush from Ulta

6 colors e/s pallette from LA Colors

3 e/s from Wild and Crazy

1 Sue Devitt clear water eye shadow

Thank you sooo much for those gifts honey

Originally Posted by giggles1972 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I rcvd my gifts tonight.
Thank you so very much Emily_3383

The colors that you picked are sooooo me.

I rcvd:

1. urban decay lip plumper

2. juicy moisteruzer

3. (4) NYX ultra pearl mania

4. benefit pocket pal

Emily -that was very generous of you.

Merry xmas and happy new year

Awesome gifts ladies!

awww everyone got really good gifts!!! i also procrastinated and didnt know u guys did ss and by the time i decided it was too late, anyways enjoy ladies!!!

I got mine today, it's from AprilRayne!

She sent me:

Attachment 37779

Benefit highbeam and Jiffy Tan tinted lotion sample

BBW body lotion

Tarte Mineral bronser Powder sample ( I missed the pic)

And lots of chocolate stuff! Sorry I already drink and eat some of sweets lol.

Thank you so much! I always wanted to try Benefit stuff, so this would be my 1st benefit product! lol

Thanks again AprilRaiyne!

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got mine today, it's from AprilRayne!
She sent me:

Attachment 37779

BBW body lotion

Thank you so much! I always wanted to try Benefit stuff, so this would be my 1st benefit product! lol

Whoo hoo! Enjoy!

My gift went out today! Sorry for the delay... haven't been feeling good. I shipped it priority to make up for it though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got mine today, it's from AprilRayne!
She sent me:

Attachment 37779

BBW body lotion

I'm so glad you like it! High Beam is one of my favorite products, so I hope you like it! Wow, shipping was really fast too!
smile.gif

WhoooHooow!!! I got my ss gift today!!! Bruce walked in with a package and I was like "holy cow!....they sure packed that mascara I ordered for my Mom in a huge box....geez!" So I opened it and surprise.... it was my secret santa gift, duh!! I never even clued in until I opened it!!!

A HUGE thank you to Angie aka Blueangel1023, I love everything you sent me and you were very very generous!!! I am so excited to try everything when I get ready tomorrow....well ok I tried the lip butters and the hand cream and the perfume, all of which smell divine!!! again thank you very much Angie!

here's what I got..............

-UDPP ----I've never tried this but always wanted to, didn't have access to it

-Milani, luminous ------very pretty glowing colour

-naughty or nice hand cream ------smells great,I think I've been nice this year!

-MAC rose pigment -----very sparkly

-apple pomegranate & pina colada lip butters -----smells yummy enough to eat!

-2 perfume samples -----I'm going to smell hot!

-a mini Clinique m/u pouch

man, what a long list.........you rock Angie

now I hope my SS gift arrives soon, I sent it express air it was supposed to take 6 days....shoulda been there by now?

14900-ss2007001.jpg

I forgot to mention that the card actually says "from your Secret Santa".........how cool is that........I didn't know there where such cards!!!

Awe, i go away just for a bit and look at all that i have missed. Hope you ladies enjoy your gifts!

Awesome gifts everyone is getting. I hope mine gets hers before Christmas. I had some serious cash flow issues and didnt send it til last Friday and she is overseas. Anyone know how long that is taking??

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif WhoooHooow!!! I got my ss gift today!!! Bruce walked in with a package and I was like "holy cow!....they sure packed that mascara I ordered for my Mom in a huge box....geez!" So I opened it and surprise.... it was my secret santa gift, duh!! I never even clued in until I opened it!!! A HUGE thank you to Angie aka Blueangel1023, I love everything you sent me and you were very very generous!!! I am so excited to try everything when I get ready tomorrow....well ok I tried the lip butters and the hand cream and the perfume, all of which smell divine!!! again thank you very much Angie!

here's what I got..............

-UDPP ----I've never tried this but always wanted to, didn't have access to it

-Milani, luminous ------very pretty glowing colour

-naughty or nice hand cream ------smells great,I think I've been nice this year!

-MAC rose pigment -----very sparkly

-apple pomegranate & pina colada lip butters -----smells yummy enough to eat!

-2 perfume samples -----I'm going to smell hot!

-a mini Clinique m/u pouch

man, what a long list.........you rock Angie

now I hope my SS gift arrives soon, I sent it express air it was supposed to take 6 days....shoulda been there by now?

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...-ss2007001.jpg

I forgot to mention that the card actually says "from your Secret Santa".........how cool is that........I didn't know there where such cards!!!

Whooo hoo! Awesome gift!

Back