Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a very bad day at work yesterday, I arrived home to find my SS sitting on my steps. It totally changed my mood and made me feel 100% better! So many thanks to Alex aka PerfectMistake. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I received samples of DKNY Be Delicious, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Vincent Longo Concealer.

Also...

hall.jpg

Cargo Eyeshadow Costa Rica

Cargo Lipgloss Lulu Island

The colors are beautiful. THANK YOU, you made my day!!!
rockwoot.gif

AW yay guys!! So glad eveyone is enjoying this, i hope my ss gets hers before xmas!!!!! Im so excited for everyone!

everyone got awesome gifts!!!

i got mine a few days ago (haven't had a chance to come on til now, i'm sorry!) and my secret santa was ROSIE (pinksugar)!

she got me...

mac's 217 brush (used already, of course LOL! i love it!)

an australian soap (i looove things from other countries!)

australian cookies (that i already ate, sorry LOL)

thank you sooooooooo much, sweetie! i love it
smile.gif

Rosie.jpg

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay! i got mine in the mail last night and love it!
A big full size container of MAC Pigment in: Gold Mode.. (I'm wearing some right now
smile.gif
) and a sweet card.

Thank you Jennifer!! xoxo

yay! i hope you like it
smile.gif

This is soo fun! Great gifts so far everyone! I sent my ss gift yesterday finally!! It's not going terribly far though so she should have it soon!! Can't wait!

Awesome gifts everyone!!! I can't wait for my ss to get her gift! It was shipped priority, so I'm hoping by Saturday at the latest.

got my ss package in today and i'm super excited!!! my ss was jessica (Jessica_Ann) thank u so much sweetie!!! u are to kind i loveee it! came in a nice package to!

2 mac e/s in carbon ( i soooo needed this) and bamboo

So many great gifts!

I got my gift, my SS is Karin (Karen_ B)

I got:

BeYu Model mascara

Body Shop Satsuma body butter

MAC pigment samples: Coco beach and Aire-de-blue

Thanks sweety, I like it a lot
smile.gif

Where's my gift? I'm worry that it won't arrive on the girl's house soon enough!

Mine is going out first thing tomorrow morning. I have been working 7 in the morning to 7 at night and haven't had a chance to get to the post office. I am sending my mother tomorrow to ship it priority so it should arrive before too long.

Everyone is receiving such NICE presents.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my SS gift yesterday
smile.gif
I was soooo excited when a package arrived haha
smile.gif
smile.gif
My SS was magosienne, and she sent me two wonderful MAC eyeshadows in All that glitters & Aquadisiac..& some wonderful samples that I cannot wait to try! & it all came in a cute blue pouch w/ a lovely christmas card!

Thank you magosienne.... the gifts were wonderful!! I will take a picture when my bf decides to give my camera back
smile.gif
smile.gif

My SS gift was mailed out a little late... but it is coming!!! I just found out im having another little nino!
smile.gif
smile.gif
so things have been hectic!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
smile.gif

Enjoy and congrats!

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif After a very bad day at work yesterday, I arrived home to find my SS sitting on my steps. It totally changed my mood and made me feel 100% better! So many thanks to Alex aka PerfectMistake. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
I received samples of DKNY Be Delicious, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Vincent Longo Concealer.

Also...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/lap_ntp/hall.jpg

Cargo Eyeshadow Costa Rica

Cargo Lipgloss Lulu Island

The colors are beautiful. THANK YOU, you made my day!!!
rockwoot.gif

Yay! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif everyone got awesome gifts!!!
i got mine a few days ago (haven't had a chance to come on til now, i'm sorry!) and my secret santa was ROSIE (pinksugar)!

she got me...

mac's 217 brush (used already, of course LOL! i love it!)

an australian soap (i looove things from other countries!)

australian cookies (that i already ate, sorry LOL)

thank you sooooooooo much, sweetie! i love it
smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ious/Rosie.jpg

yay! i hope you like it
smile.gif

Nice to see you on here. I want some cookies! Enjoy your goodies.

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif got my ss package in today and i'm super excited!!! my ss was jessica (Jessica_Ann) thank u so much sweetie!!! u are to kind i loveee it! came in a nice package to!
2 mac e/s in carbon ( i soooo needed this) and bamboo

FOTD please? You got new make up so come on! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Saints /img/forum/go_quote.gif So many great gifts!
I got my gift, my SS is Karin (Karen_ B)

I got:

BeYu Model mascara

Body Shop Satsuma body butter

MAC pigment samples: Coco beach and Aire-de-blue

Thanks sweety, I like it a lot
smile.gif

Enjoy your goodies Edda.

Saints, I am glad you liked your gift!

Mine arrived today, what a great way to end the week!

Saints was my SS also and she gave me MAC eyeshadow in Bronze and Stila lipglaze in Passion Fruit. The lipgloss is yummy, I am wearing it today! Thank you so much Edda!

I also got a card that said "merry christmas and a happy new year" in Icelandic which I thought was really cool because I've always wanted to learn Icelandic.
smile.gif

PS. I'd take a photo of my new things but camera has completely given up on me. Sorry!

My SS came--a week ago. It has been in the back of my daughter's car!!!!!!! She picked up the mail and forgot to tell me!!!! She called me from school (her work) to tell me she would drop it off this evening on her way home. I am sooooo excited!!!!

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS came--a week ago. It has been in the back of my daughter's car!!!!!!! She picked up the mail and forgot to tell me!!!! She called me from school (her work) to tell me she would drop it off this evening on her way home. I am sooooo excited!!!! LMAO!! That's funny! Someone was getting pretty worried, I'll bet!! So...who's your SS and what did you get?

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got my SS gift yesterday
smile.gif
I was soooo excited when a package arrived haha
smile.gif
smile.gif
My SS was magosienne, and she sent me two wonderful MAC eyeshadows in All that glitters & Aquadisiac..& some wonderful samples that I cannot wait to try! & it all came in a cute blue pouch w/ a lovely christmas card!

Thank you magosienne.... the gifts were wonderful!! I will take a picture when my bf decides to give my camera back
smile.gif
smile.gif

My SS gift was mailed out a little late... but it is coming!!! I just found out im having another little nino!
smile.gif
smile.gif
so things have been hectic!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
smile.gif

yay !! i'm glad you love it ! and congrats, wonderful news !!

Mine got sent this morning, so SS recipient, it should definitely be there by Wed. at the very latest.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Saints, I am glad you liked your gift!Mine arrived today, what a great way to end the week!

Saints was my SS also and she gave me MAC eyeshadow in Bronze and Stila lipglaze in Passion Fruit. The lipgloss is yummy, I am wearing it today! Thank you so much Edda!

I also got a card that said "merry christmas and a happy new year" in Icelandic which I thought was really cool because I've always wanted to learn Icelandic.
smile.gif

PS. I'd take a photo of my new things but camera has completely given up on me. Sorry!

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif My SS came--a week ago. It has been in the back of my daughter's car!!!!!!! She picked up the mail and forgot to tell me!!!! She called me from school (her work) to tell me she would drop it off this evening on her way home. I am sooooo excited!!!! Darn kids... look forward to seeing what you got.

When I got home tonight, My package was at the door and the only thing I can say is I've never been so touched in my life. Perye (kookie-for-COCO) Actually made me cry. She was so overly generous and didn't just pick out one thing on my list. She got EVERYTHING and then some. It took me two pics to get it all in!! She got me soooo much stuff. Yall are not going to believe this list. Perye, you made my month. You are the sweetest and I'll "talk" to you privately later. Here goes:::::

A Christmas Keepsake Book

Christmas Picture Frame

Sunglasses-They look good too!

Mono Technical Eye shadow Pallette

MAC Loose Blot Powder

Smashbox Primer

MAC Ebony Eye Pencil-----did not have this color, either.

Bath and Body Works Lavender Vanilla Body Wash

Lancome Manicure set

Angel Perfume

Nail polish-beautiful color, but I'm too blind to read the label

Clinique Full Potential Lips-Cherry Bomb (lipgloss)

Lipliscious Lipgloss-Sheer and Pink Grapefruit

Estee Lauder Pure Pop Gloss-Berry Twist and Fizzy Pear

Viva Glam VI Lipglass

Mark L/G-Hook Up

Mary Kate and Ashley Frosty Eyes Shadow-B Sure

Snow Furries Christmas Pin

Nurse Tree Ornament

Handmade Patriotic Angel Pin----sooo cute. I love this sooo much.

Angel Whispers Folk Art Angel Pin

Beautiful Black and White scarf

Lancome Secret De Vie Cream

Blush in Merlot

Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo

Princess Livia bath gel

Sara St James herbal toner

Chanel Precision Eye Makeup Remover

Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadows-Twilight and Topaz

Burts Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion and Garden Tomato Toner

Unbelievable Huh. The pic of the little angel pin is something Perye made for me in honor of my son in law. I will wear it everyday next to my yellow ribbon lapel pin. The ornament is already on my tree and I'm reading the book when I am done here. No more Bah Humbug for me!!!!!! Thank You , Perye!!!!!!!!!

secretsanta007.jpg

secretsanta008.jpg

secretsanta010-1.jpg

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I got home tonight, My package was at the door and the only thing I can say is I've never been so touched in my life. Perye (kookie-for-COCO) Actually made me cry. She was so overly generous and didn't just pick out one thing on my list. She got EVERYTHING and then some. It took me two pics to get it all in!! She got me soooo much stuff. Yall are not going to believe this list. Perye, you made my month. You are the sweetest and I'll "talk" to you privately later. Here goes:::::

Christmas Picture Frame

MAC Loose Blot Powder

Smashbox Primer

Lancome Manicure set

Angel Perfume

Viva Glam VI Lipglass

Mark L/G-Hook Up

Nurse Tree Ornament

Blush in Merlot

Princess Livia bath gel

Unbelievable Huh. The pic of the little angel pin is something Perye made for me in honor of my son in law. I will wear it everyday next to my yellow ribbon lapel pin. The ornament is already on my tree and I'm reading the book when I am done here. No more Bah Humbug for me!!!!!! Thank You , Perye!!!!!!!!!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...etsanta007.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...etsanta008.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...santa010-1.jpg

She is amazing!

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I got home tonight, My package was at the door and the only thing I can say is I've never been so touched in my life. Perye (kookie-for-COCO) Actually made me cry. She was so overly generous and didn't just pick out one thing on my list. She got EVERYTHING and then some. It took me two pics to get it all in!! She got me soooo much stuff. Yall are not going to believe this list. Perye, you made my month. You are the sweetest and I'll "talk" to you privately later. Here goes:::::

Christmas Picture Frame

MAC Loose Blot Powder

Smashbox Primer

Lancome Manicure set

Angel Perfume

Viva Glam VI Lipglass

Mark L/G-Hook Up

Nurse Tree Ornament

Blush in Merlot

Princess Livia bath gel

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...etsanta007.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...etsanta008.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...santa010-1.jpg

Wow!! VERY sweet of her!

Latest posts

Back