Post your Secret Santa Gifts! 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kells - you were so easy to buy for. I just chose things I liked and knew you would like the same thing. My patients always noticed my funny pins and I wanted them to have something as well. I am so glad you got your gift--the minute I mailed it I was afraid it would be lost--but it was meant for you so I knew it would get there. I did buy myself one of the VI Mac Glosses--ohhh love it. Oh well, I will pm you---just enjoy it sweets--it's no more than you deserve!!! HO-HO-HO. LOL

OMG!!!!!! I finially got my SS gift out of my daughter's car. First let me thank JennyCateyez for being a wonderful SS. I got EVERYTHING. I must have been a really good girl this year. LOL I am going to list a lot of things but it is impossible to list everything--it is truly a Make-up addicts dream. First I found this wonderful YSL Kubuki brush, (envy me?), Mac Fake Lashes, Mac plush lash, Mac Lip Gelee', Chanel Body Creme, Checks and Balances Frothy face wash (Badly needed--I love it), Lancome eye make remover, Laura Mercier face tint, Smashbox blush, lipsticks by clinique and Smashbox (beautiful colors), 2 great Smashbox and prescriptive lip pencils. Lots of samples and just make-up to play with. I was way overgifted. Thank you so much Jenny - you really know me--will send pics later and a special card for Jenny. I would have chosen these same cosmetics for myself had I been buying. Thank you for making my Christmas a much happier one. I have to run now because there is a little girl going thru my box and she has sticky fingers. I am having to fight with Ashley for my gift!!!!!!! Really----Thanks MuT and especially thank you Jenny!!!!!!!

So my Secret Santa was Jessimau and I was really surprised at how generous she was. I got a bag of Dove milk caramel chocolates which my mom took away from me and ate. lol I got a great Starbucks mug which my sister thought was funny because I love mugs and I only drink out of mugs. My sister wondered how my SS knew that. lol

So makeup wise I got a MAC 217 brush which i always wanted. Samples of UDPP, biotherm and dermalogica. The best part of the gift was a Clinique lip quad which I was not expecting and which i LOVED.

Thanks soooo much, I loved everything!

Ill try to take a pic because I also love the box it all came in.

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Kells - you were so easy to buy for. I just chose things I liked and knew you would like the same thing. My patients always noticed my funny pins and I wanted them to have something as well. I am so glad you got your gift--the minute I mailed it I was afraid it would be lost--but it was meant for you so I knew it would get there. I did buy myself one of the VI Mac Glosses--ohhh love it. Oh well, I will pm you---just enjoy it sweets--it's no more than you deserve!!! HO-HO-HO. LOL
OMG!!!!!! I finially got my SS gift out of my daughter's car. First let me thank JennyCateyez for being a wonderful SS. I got EVERYTHING. I must have been a really good girl this year. LOL I am going to list a lot of things but it is impossible to list everything--it is truly a Make-up addicts dream. First I found this wonderful YSL Kubuki brush, (envy me?), Mac Fake Lashes, Mac plush lash, Mac Lip Gelee', Chanel Body Creme, Checks and Balances Frothy face wash (Badly needed--I love it), Lancome eye make remover, Laura Mercier face tint, Smashbox blush, lipsticks by clinique and Smashbox (beautiful colors), 2 great Smashbox and prescriptive lip pencils. Lots of samples and just make-up to play with. I was way overgifted. Thank you so much Jenny - you really know me--will send pics later and a special card for Jenny. I would have chosen these same cosmetics for myself had I been buying. Thank you for making my Christmas a much happier one. I have to run now because there is a little girl going thru my box and she has sticky fingers. I am having to fight with Ashley for my gift!!!!!!! Really----Thanks MuT and especially thank you Jenny!!!!!!!

i think there was a mix up.. i didn't get u all of that sweetie... maybe somebody sent u a raok? i got u the eyelashes and the masacara u listed oh and the card but the rest .. i have no clue lol.. hope u find out!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think there was a mix up.. i didn't get u all of that sweetie... maybe somebody sent u a raok? i got u the eyelashes and the masacara u listed oh and the card but the rest .. i have no clue lol.. hope u find out! SANTA DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to call her mommy and inform her she LIED whille making list of demands like a lamborghini*

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Kells - you were so easy to buy for. I just chose things I liked and knew you would like the same thing. My patients always noticed my funny pins and I wanted them to have something as well. I am so glad you got your gift--the minute I mailed it I was afraid it would be lost--but it was meant for you so I knew it would get there. I did buy myself one of the VI Mac Glosses--ohhh love it. Oh well, I will pm you---just enjoy it sweets--it's no more than you deserve!!! HO-HO-HO. LOL

Enjoy your goodies!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So my Secret Santa was Jessimau and I was really surprised at how generous she was. I got a bag of Dove milk caramel chocolates which my mom took away from me and ate. lol I got a great Starbucks mug which my sister thought was funny because I love mugs and I only drink out of mugs. My sister wondered how my SS knew that. lol
So makeup wise I got a MAC 217 brush which i always wanted. Samples of UDPP, biotherm and dermalogica. The best part of the gift was a Clinique lip quad which I was not expecting and which i LOVED.

Thanks soooo much, I loved everything!

Ill try to take a pic because I also love the box it all came in.

My mom would have done the same thing.... enjoy!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think there was a mix up.. i didn't get u all of that sweetie... maybe somebody sent u a raok? i got u the eyelashes and the masacara u listed oh and the card but the rest .. i have no clue lol.. hope u find out! Wow, that is so crazy! I wonder how she didn't know it was from two different people, wouldn't it have been in two boxes! LOL Maybe her daughter got to it before she did! That was so sweet of someone to do that for her, I guess it was payback for all the stuff she got Kelly!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif SANTA DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to call her mommy and inform her she LIED whille making list of demands like a lamborghini* LMAO @ Anna!!!
add_wegbrech.gif
rotfl.gif

Woo hoo! Got my SS box today....ladies, I am so spoiled for the SECOND year in a row. My Santa was Marisol and she went way overboard; I am truly humbled by her generosity. I got the Philosophy Baked Goods set, which includes TWO 16 oz. shower gels, Cinnamon Buns AND Red Velvet Cake....Mari, I have been trying to buy this set on Sephora.com and they are always sold out, so your gift is truly a dream come true! It came in a lovely Sephora gift box with ribbon, and was lovingly packed in bubble wrap with a bag of Ghiradelli peppermint bark squares (yum, love Ghiradelli!) She also included a sparkly and adorable penguin card.

Marisol, you shouldn't have....but I'm so glad you did! Mmmm, I'm off to take a bubble bath!

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woo hoo! Got my SS box today....ladies, I am so spoiled for the SECOND year in a row. My Santa was Marisol and she went way overboard; I am truly humbled by her generosity. I got the Philosophy Baked Goods set, which includes TWO 16 oz. shower gels, Cinnamon Buns AND Red Velvet Cake....Mari, I have been trying to buy this set on Sephora.com and they are always sold out, so your gift is truly a dream come true! It came in a lovely Sephora gift box with ribbon, and was lovingly packed in bubble wrap with a bag of Ghiradelli peppermint bark squares (yum, love Ghiradelli!) She also included a sparkly and adorable penguin card.
Marisol, you shouldn't have....but I'm so glad you did! Mmmm, I'm off to take a bubble bath!

YAY! Enjoy your goodies Laura. You deserve them and make sure your share those yummy treats with your hubby. Happy Holidays!

Nope, I don't have to share....he doesn't like white chocolate, and he prefers Candy Cane shower gel (says the baked goods are nice but too "girly"). So I get to keep ALL my goodies to myself, LOL!

Thanks again, Mari Claus!

xmas.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif YAY! Enjoy your goodies Laura. You deserve them and make sure your share those yummy treats with your hubby. Happy Holidays!

Originally Posted by lklmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, I don't have to share....he doesn't like white chocolate, and he prefers Candy Cane shower gel (says the baked goods are nice but too "girly"). So I get to keep ALL my goodies to myself, LOL!Thanks again, Mari Claus!

xmas.gif

I meant the chocolate. I guess I didn't think he would ever use the shower gels since they are food scented. Well, I am glad that you will be able to enjoy the goodies.

Just call me the Martha Stewart of the MuT'ers. LOL Believe it of not I made those out of macaroni!!!! I am not crafty either. The last forever--and if you are out on a Hospice call--and get really, really hungry--just take a bite of her and I will make you another. LOLLOLLOL (OMG I hate to try to be funny and I am not)

Originally Posted by starlite714 /img/forum/go_quote.gif im soo confused how do you get a secret santa??!! You had to sign up for one back in November.

I got mine a little while ago, but I thought I'd wait to post until I got some pictures ... However, I STILL haven't been able to take any, so I'll just post now and then update with pictures later!

My SS was La_Mari!

I already thanked her, but I'm going to do it again, because I love the stuff she got me SO much!

Here's what I got:

A Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow pallette - These were really really gorgeous. They're creamy and shimmery, and SO easy to work with, even for an eyeshadow newbie like me! The colors were brown/gold/coppery, I'm not sure how to describe them
tongue.gif
But they were perfect for my blue eyes!

A Jane blush - This is absolutely wonderful. It's really pigmented, and a gorgeous color!

Jane Shimmery blush/Highlighter - LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It looks SO good on me, ha. It has this checker pattern with different colors, and it's so beautiful on.

Jane lipgloss pallette - Adore this. The colors are great! And my mom has been borrowing it too, haha.

Again; I'll update with pictures later, because these goodies deserve to be seen ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been wearing all of it every day since I got it, haha!

Latest posts

Back