Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will def use this mask tonite..I got my first ficial but then.. i have allegic reaction.. my face hurts.. :10:

I've tried this mask but didn't think it worked well for my dry skin. I tried the Queen Helene vitamin C and honey peel off mask and it works really well. It's moisturizing and revitalizes dull skin.

dcole, the QH is a clarifying/oil absorbing mask, it is not at all moisturizing. If clay is one of the main ingredients in a mask it is for removing oil, not moisturizing. HTH

ive used it with my dry skin, its ok if i moisturize well afterwards.. but still would prefer gentler. any similarly priced recs?

You might want to try the QH Gentle Cleansing Apricot Moisturizing Facial Masque, the Vitamin C and Honey Peel Off Masque or the Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque. I'm sure both all of those are less drying than the Mint Julip as they don't contain clay. Even though the Grape Seed one contains alcohol it also has glycerin and lanolin so it should still be moisturizing. HTH

I used it for quite some time and it did remove pimples. after using the mask I could feel pimples rolling off my face during the course of the day.

it's like toothpaste consistency and smell. works pretty much the same way as toothpaste does, put it on and it absorbs the oils on your face. its' great stuff...definitely recommend it.

I got mine at sallysbeauty.com, I haven't used this in a long time. I just used it today, face felt a little itcy afterwards but then it stopped. My skin is glowing.

Could someone tell me which isle in Walmart I might could find this on? I really would like to give it a try.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask is great! I have oily skin with big pores. This mask takes away the oil and makes my pores much smaller. It even reduces the appearance of my forehead lines. I love to use it before applying makeup. It makes your skin look so much smoother with makeup on. The smoothness lasts for a while too. It also clears up pimples! I have used it for years. Super awesome stuff for $3.00!!!

I don't know if dry skin people should put it all over their face. It will suck the oil right out of your face. It would be a good spot treatment for anybody with a pimple though.

far out so sick of hearing about this stuff, Lol. I have looked everywhere for an online seller who will ship to australia but nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want to try it so badly! lol

Below is a link to a site that sells it and ships internationally. It is $4.29, a dollar more than in stores.

Link >>>>> Queen Helene at Cosmetic Solutions

The shipping policy states all international packages are $10.00 per pound flat rate. They also state there are no tracking capabilities for the package. They must use the baseline US Post Office shipping method. I linked to the shipping policy below.

Link >>>>>> Shipping Policies for Cosmetic Solutions

I hope this helps you out. This is the only place I could find that ships to Australia and doesn't cost an insane amount.

I've been using this for sum time, maybe once or twice a month. I dont have really sensitive skin infact I've never gotten a reaction from another product. But with this my face, like what someone else said, gets sun burn red, with a lil' stinging and the tight dry feeling. But I LOVE how my skins looks after the redness goes away. Crazy I know. But isn't it . . . Beauty is Pain?

You can also get it at Ulta.. Right now there is buy 1 get 1 free on all Queen Helene products - so u could get 2 for $3.50 (or their Mud Pack Masque is a really good product too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Back