Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QH brings back memories! Nice, tingly feeling. Cleans out pores well. Don't use if you have dryish skin.

T

I use this also, and have dry skin........as long as you moisturize afterwards it's fine:)

I don't normally have dry skin, but the winter weather has caused my face to get really dry. I want to try this mask, but do I need to wait until my skin is back to normal?

Queen Helene is one of the cheapest skincare brands out there.. I wouldn't recommend it becuase it isn't as good quality as some of the other brands

Tried this for the first time yesterday and I'm impressed! Made my skin super smooth and you can see/feel it working. So what if its one of the cheapest brands, if it does the job it says it will who cares! lol

I can't find this in Toronto

Has anyone had any luck locating this product in Toronto.

I have looked into ordering it on line but it would cost between $25-$45 to ship a $3.99 tube.

There's a store called "Toronto Beauty Supply" on Dundas and Bay st. They have the mask for $7. It's a lot too. They also have it in mint, cocoa butter etc but mint is a classic.

Back