Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not for everyday. You use it once, maybe twice a week as a full face mask. You can use it as a spot treatment anytime. If you have a pimple, dab a little on it. Leave it on over night (sleep on an old pillowcase, in case of transfer). It will help to dry up the pimple and get rid of it pretty fast. If it's bigger or kinda bad it may take a little longer. It really works though. I love the stuff! I use it religiously. I think it may be the greatest product EVER, that is so darn cheap. :rotfl:

Note: Take caution if you have dry skin. It really soaks up the oil. Don't worry so much for spot (pimple) treaments. Full face application, especially if left on a while, could REALLY dry out skin.

sorry i know i m pretty stupid keep asking this. but why not everyday ? .. i got tons of moisturizer i can keep putting it on til my faces wet again... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Moisturizers don't replace natural oils that are stripped away. Your skin needs its natural oil. Even my super oily skin does! I would think if you used the mask everyday your skin would become "chapped". I only use it once a week; and as I said before, my skin is really oily. Maybe twice if I'm bored on a Saturday! :laughing:

It's best not to overdo a good thing! :rotfl:

I ADORE this mask, I've been using it for almost 2 months now and my skin is alot clearer and less ruddy, and it's gotten rid of all of the blackheads on my nose (which I've had a heck of a time trying to get rid of since I was 11 or 12)

I didn't read all the replies on this one so ignore me if anyone has already said exactly what I am about to.

I love this masque and I've been using it for a really long time. My mammaw used to put it in my Christmas stockings haha! It doesn't dry my skin out and works wonders for evening out my skin tone and removing impurities. I also use it as an overnight spot treatment for an annoying zit. It's also not expensive.

does this mask pull out dirt so effectively ? like after u removed it u can se the white stuff sticking out from your face or u need to squeeze all over your face to find them?

thanks for the reminder about this mask! It's been sitting in my cabinet for months:). I have oily skin and was really looking for something to control the oil and "shrink" my pores a bit - plus keep breakouts down. I'll try to use this for them next month faithfully and see what happens:).

I almost bought this at Family Dollar last week because it was only $2. I guess I'll be going back for it

I wish I had read this thread before I bought the mask! My skin is super dry and I used this on my face...now my face is even more dry than before. Oh well, it is still a good product, my blackheads are almost all gone! I will just use it as a spot treatment from now on and buy a different QH mask for my skin.

i was thinking of buying it...but didn't 'cause i'm hesitant to use any facial products that are too cheap...but heck its worth a try right? i'm searching for a good facial mask anyway this might be it

My dad has this crap and about another billion other face mask products.

I'mma go buy me one since I'm hearing good reviews on it. Only thing about mask products is that I never follow-up on doing it more than once. I usually forget.

I really like it and went to buy a tube and can't find it. Kmart and Walgreens don't have it. I guess I will have to make a walmart run tomorrow.

Wow, I actually see this all the time but never gave it a chance cause it seemed to cheap. Now I'm going to have to try it after seeing so many recommendations.

Very inexpensive, but very effective. You put it on, and it dries up, but you can see the actual oil/blackheads being sucked out of the pores. It's gross but at the same time, it's amazing. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It makes skin glow, and very soft. Definitely give it a try.

Back