QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my 1st TT last Friday, still havent recieved it. Pretty annoying how tracking on it doesnt update!!! 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ordered my 1st TT last Friday, still havent recieved it. Pretty annoying how tracking on it doesnt update!!! 
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh calm down! It will get there when it gets there- geeze lol I told you that mine stayed "in PA" until the day it was delivered! You will probably get it tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
Yeah, totally off topic but I ordered an iPod Touch for my boyfriends birthday from Target.com (because it was $273 on target.com versus $295 in the store and they refused to price match it). So I ordered it on Thursday, 4/19 and the tracking hasn't moved AT ALL and his birthday is freaking Sunday. I'm so annoyed with Target!

Do they send a shipping email for this? It says "label printed" on my account page as of yesterday.

Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they send a shipping email for this? It says "label printed" on my account page as of yesterday.
Yes, once it ships they email you. I think it took a day after it was printed for mine to actually ship.

Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, once it ships they email you. I think it took a day after it was printed for mine to actually ship.
Great! Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No problem, I just got mine last week or something so I can still remember how it works.

My tracking didn't update for a week. Then when it managed to mysteriously arrive on the west coast it started updating.

Wow, SO happy with my QVC Test Tube! I prefer the silver Mally color I got in my NBTT, but I love the one I got in the QVC Test Tube as well! I got the Tarte in Adored, btw. I have zero luck with getting one of these in a darker color than palest pink. Thankfully this one is super pretty, and sparkly! 

I got that as well. Least they're going to honor it and I'm taking from what I've bolded as so long as we made sure it was set to free shipping they'll continue to honor it.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Dear Valued Customer:Thanks for your continued participation in QVC's Auto-Delivery program.  We're writing to let you know that we've recently identified and corrected a system issue which improperly resulted in free shipping choices being presented for various Auto-Delivery shipments on QVC.com.  These free shipping choices were not intended to be available to customers as a self-service option.  Accordingly, we corrected the system issue on April 19th.Your trust is important to us and we apologize for any confusion created around this issue.  Please be assured that QVC will honor the free shipping method upgrades you made to specific future Auto-Delivery shipments while visiting QVC.com on or before April 19th, and we will deliver these shipments using the method you selected, provided that method is available to use for your shipping address.  However, Auto-Delivery shipments to be released after the date of those you modified online will ship according to the shipping method in place when the Auto-Delivery plan was originally ordered and will reflect the appropriate shipping and handling cost.Will QVC continue to offer free shipping and handling to customers on certain, specified Auto-Delivery plans?  We certainly will, and in those cases, we promote the free shipping and handling on air and online as part of the offer, and our Program Hosts are happy to speak to these special offers when they occur.We hope you continue to enjoy the convenience of making changes to your Auto-Delivery plans using the self-service functions on QVC.com and encourage you to do so with confidence.  We're also here if you need us at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am Eastern Time, seven days a week.Thank you for your understanding and for shopping with QVC.Best Regards,The QVC Customer Care Team

I got that as well. Least they're going to honor it and I'm taking from what I've bolded as so long as we made sure it was set to free shipping they'll continue to honor it.

Quote: Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer :(

Quote: Dear Valued Customer:Thanks for your continued participation in QVC's Auto-Delivery program.  We're writing to let you know that we've recently identified and corrected a system issue which improperly resulted in free shipping choices being presented for various Auto-Delivery shipments on QVC.com.  These free shipping choices were not intended to be available to customers as a self-service option.  Accordingly, we corrected the system issue on April 19th.Your trust is important to us and we apologize for any confusion created around this issue.  Please be assured that QVC will honor the free shipping method upgrades you made to specific future Auto-Delivery shipments while visiting QVC.com on or before April 19th, and we will deliver these shipments using the method you selected, provided that method is available to use for your shipping address.  However, Auto-Delivery shipments to be released after the date of those you modified online will ship according to the shipping method in place when the Auto-Delivery plan was originally ordered and will reflect the appropriate shipping and handling cost.Will QVC continue to offer free shipping and handling to customers on certain, specified Auto-Delivery plans?  We certainly will, and in those cases, we promote the free shipping and handling on air and online as part of the offer, and our Program Hosts are happy to speak to these special offers when they occur.We hope you continue to enjoy the convenience of making changes to your Auto-Delivery plans using the self-service functions on QVC.com and encourage you to do so with confidence.  We're also here if you need us at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am Eastern Time, seven days a week.Thank you for your understanding and for shopping with QVC.Best Regards,The QVC Customer Care Team
This email was soooooo confusing! It uses double speak and does not make it clear whether the AD shipments we changed would remain free or not. Read the email again and again and you'll get nowhere. A lot of people on the QVC boards are talking about this and everyone is confused and several CS reps said there is no more free shipping even if you did it before April 19. Then some think CS wasnt informed by corporate what's going on so really who flipping knows! :rolleyes:

it seems like they are really saying that they made a mistake, and going forward, any shipments SENT OUT after April 19th will have normal shipping charges, but they are not going to retroactively charge for anything that was sent out already using the "free shipping upgrade". For us it means that we benefit only on the April tube. The next two will be charged shipping fees as normal. If you look in the shipping now, there is no "free air upgrade option anymore, they have defaulted to UPS Ground.

I read lots and lots of horribly constructed essays helping my mom grade her freshman's papers, and have a pretty good ability to make sense out of extremely unclear writing.

I'm one of those who got that email. I'd gone thorough and upgraded my shipping to the free option when it was posted here on MakeupTalk, but while I was doing it, it felt like I was "cheating" somehow. I was surprised it even worked, actually. It felt like it HAD been a mistake on the part of QVC that this was even an option for people who'd been on Auto-Delivery for months already (they're never that generous with discounts), so getting the email today didn't surprise me one bit. Oh, well...I subscribed thinking it would total about $40 a tube, and I'm accepting of that price for how great they are.

Please be assured that QVC will honor the free shipping method upgrades you made to specific future Auto-Delivery shipments while visiting QVC.com on or before April 19th, and we will deliver these shipments using the method you selected

I think this is pretty clear that they are honoring the free shipping if you selected it before April 19th, but new orders placed or altered after that date will not have the free shipping unless it is offered directly by QVC. The use of the word "future....shipments" seems to be the kicker. I think it is a very strong argument in favor of the free shipping.

When was the free shipping option allowed? I placed my order April 11th and there was an automatic shipping charge on the auto delivery option.

I dont mind paying the 40.00 every 3 months, I would have found it surprising if they didnt charge shipping on a box like that.

Yeah, it was super confusing. I understood it to say that they would honor the free shipping for April's tube, but not for future tubes. My feeble blonde brain can't compute this email well at all.

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please be assured that QVC will honor the free shipping method upgrades you made to specific future Auto-Delivery shipments while visiting QVC.com on or before April 19th, and we will deliver these shipments using the method you selected

I think this is pretty clear that they are honoring the free shipping if you selected it before April 19th, but new orders placed or altered after that date will not have the free shipping unless it is offered directly by QVC. The use of the word "future....shipments" seems to be the kicker. I think it is a very strong argument in favor of the free shipping.
You'd think so, but it's not the case. At least, not in MY case. Long before 4/19 I upgraded my Laura Geller and Mally A/Ds. QVC went through and changed all of them. When I responded to their canned e-mail complaining of that fact, I received the following:

Quote: Thank you for emailing QVC. We are sorry for any way that we have let you down with the shipping and handling error on your Auto Delivery Plans. Since customer satisfaction is our top priority here at QVC, we always appreciate any suggestions or comments from our customers. I have forwarded your feedback concerning this to the appropriate department. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you in the future. Regards, Deanna
What a bunch of cow manure! 
madd.gif

Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Next sentence makes it seem like otherwise (check your A-D account, they have removed the option entirely, doesn't really matter how vague the email is, if they took away the option, then thats what the wanted to do.) 

"However, Auto-Delivery shipments to be released after the date of those you modified online will ship according to the shipping method in place when the Auto-Delivery plan was originally ordered and will reflect the appropriate shipping and handling cost."

I will send an email to clarify.

Latest posts

Back