QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would make sense.. ok so I will alternate using that with my regular shampoo.. I really want to try the fig WEN now. And the gardenia WEN :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by theredwonder /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the cucumber aloe, and I like it even though the smell is a bit strong.

I will try that next time and see how it goes, thanks!
I believe Cucumber Aloe is for oily hair, so it's probably the least hydrating.

Hey Ladies, I got an e-mail on the 13th saying my testtube shipped but tracking info still says it's in PA? There hasn't been any update/ movement since the 15th. Is this normal?? This is my first time ordering, just wondering if you guys have had similiar experiences. Hopefully it's one of those deliverys that updates on the day it's delivered.

retracting comment, I thought we were talking about the regular tube not the QVC tubes... 

Mine shipped on the 17th and it is currently out for delivery meaning I should get it before the end of the day! Super excited!! They shipped it UPS and I usually get all UPS packages within 2-5 days. (I live in North Carolina).. You could try looking up a UPS shipping map to see how long it takes for things to ship to you via UPS

Mine shipped on the 17th and it is currently out for delivery meaning I should get it before the end of the day! Super excited!! They shipped it UPS and I usually get all UPS packages within 2-5 days. (I live in North Carolina).. You could try looking up a UPS shipping map to see how long it takes for things to ship to you via UPS

Would anyone like to trade Wens? I got it in Fig and would basically like to try any other kind. Fig is the most hydrating and I have oily hair.

Message me if interested!

Just got my tube! Very nice stuff. I got the Tarte in Fever, and Wen in Lavender. I'd be interested in trading them for Tarte in Frisky and Wen in Cucumber Aloe, if anyone has those.

I got my tube today and I love everything in it! I even love the tube. I can use it in my sewing room to store supplies. Can't believe I didn't sign up sooner. I got the Tarte in Fever which I was a little disappointed about until I tried it because I thought it was going to be really red, but it's perfect--I really like it, and love the texture. 

I wanted to try the Strivectin, but when I read the directions it said that because it contains niacin it may cause your face to be flushed for 1-2 hours. That freaked me out a bit--has that happened to anyone? I've never tried any Strivectin product.

The magazine is really good too. I had a tough week and this tube made my day! 

I miss the clear plastic Test Tubes because I use those as piggy banks. The cardboard ones are nice as well and can be used as piggy banks as well. In fact the cardboard ones are easier to cut in half to resize then decorate to use as brush holders.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I miss the clear plastic Test Tubes because I use those as piggy banks. The cardboard ones are nice as well and can be used as piggy banks as well. In fact the cardboard ones are easier to cut in half to resize then decorate to use as brush holders.
Thats funny you say that because my sister had that same idea today!

I finally got my QVC Test Tube!  It took forever!  I really like everything in it and I'm excited to try everything.  The only reason I actually ordered this was for the Tarte Lipsurgence.  I got the color "Adored", and it's really pink.  Has anybody tried this color on and is it super bright, or bubble-gummy (is that a word, lol)?  I haven't tried it yet because I'm wondering if I should put it up for trade for a darker color.  I generally like darker pinks or plum colors, but I did love the Jouer Birchbox pink gloss that came in my BB a while back.

Soooo excited...just signed up for this! Don't tell my husband though... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm surprised I was able to get one because I heard that they go fast. I signed up for auto-delivery.

I'm most excited about the Lipsurgence and Bliss facewash. Fingers crossed for Lipsurgence in "fever"...if I get something different I will want to trade for that color!

Originally Posted by JadedBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up this morning! Gah I hope I get a hot pink one!
Hot pink Tarte I mean 
icon_redface.gif

Bummer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Dear Valued Customer:Thanks for your continued participation in QVC's Auto-Delivery program.  We're writing to let you know that we've recently identified and corrected a system issue which improperly resulted in free shipping choices being presented for various Auto-Delivery shipments on QVC.com.  These free shipping choices were not intended to be available to customers as a self-service option.  Accordingly, we corrected the system issue on April 19th.Your trust is important to us and we apologize for any confusion created around this issue.  Please be assured that QVC will honor the free shipping method upgrades you made to specific future Auto-Delivery shipments while visiting QVC.com on or before April 19th, and we will deliver these shipments using the method you selected, provided that method is available to use for your shipping address.  However, Auto-Delivery shipments to be released after the date of those you modified online will ship according to the shipping method in place when the Auto-Delivery plan was originally ordered and will reflect the appropriate shipping and handling cost.Will QVC continue to offer free shipping and handling to customers on certain, specified Auto-Delivery plans?  We certainly will, and in those cases, we promote the free shipping and handling on air and online as part of the offer, and our Program Hosts are happy to speak to these special offers when they occur.We hope you continue to enjoy the convenience of making changes to your Auto-Delivery plans using the self-service functions on QVC.com and encourage you to do so with confidence.  We're also here if you need us at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am Eastern Time, seven days a week.Thank you for your understanding and for shopping with QVC.Best Regards,The QVC Customer Care Team

Latest posts

Back