QVC New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by theredwonder /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the only option for the Mally stick Twilight? Has anyone gotten something else?

It looks like the only option is Twilight because it's printed in the booklet as "Evercolor Shadow Stick in Twilight".

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like the only option is Twilight because it's printed in the booklet as "Evercolor Shadow Stick in Twilight".

Thanks!

Ordered mine today!  Woo hoo!  I am very excited to be on auto delivery now and never have to look for the exact dates to order in the future so as not to miss out, it seems like these get sold out fairly quickly.  At least for a while until I have to renew auto delivery.  It's worth it just for the Lipsurgence and one other sample, plus we get all sorts of goodies.  Fun!  My grandma told my mom, "You wouldn't believe all of the packages she gets!" and my mom said, "Yup, she's a buyer!"  Ha ha.  Me and my grandma have a lot of fun opening all of the packages every two months when I get there and I share my good finds with her.  I had to make sure she knew that most of these aren't as expensive as it looks.  Lots of $10, $12, $15 subs and a few every few months $39 ones.  Does anyone else feel like an old lady ordering from QVC?  I think it's opened up a whole new world of shopping to me.  Some of their beauty packages and deals look really appealing . . . 

Finally broke down and just subscribed on auto delivery. Can't wait to receive my first shipment!

Did anyone receive the Gardenia or Lavender WEN? Or Tea Tree? I got the Almond Mint and would be interested in a trade. I also have these items that I'd consider throwing in to convince you to trade with me!

BB Items for Trade:

- Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer

- Amika Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask

- Stila Eye Shadow Palette "Classic Smoky Eye" - Swatches on a piece of paper

- Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream

- Harvey Prince Ageless The Scent of Youth - sprayed twice

- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - Pearl

- Pangea Organics Facial Cream - Nigerian Ginger with Lavender & Thyme - tried twice... just a tiny bit

- Grandma Stelle - Refreshing Hand Soap

- Color Club Polish - Lava Lamp

- Ahava - Essential Day Moisturizer Normal to Dry Skin

- Orofluido

Non BB Items for Trade:

- packet of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

- packet of Bliss Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads - 1 pad

- Philosophy 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - Snow Angel - 2 oz.

- Julep Nail Polish - Oscar (Gold Glitter) Full ize

- Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer - Full Size - 2.5 oz.

- Calista Tools - Achieve 10 - Styling Cream - 2 oz.

- Julep Topcoat for Hair - 2.5 oz.

I got my tube today!! I was debating on keeping or swapping my Tarte in Fever, finally decided to try it and it is gorgeous. It is definitely red, but not glittery at all,but still shimmers like a lipgloss, and so moisturizing (which is true for all LipSurgence tints, even the mattes) Wow I am seriously impressed and glad I gave it a try. I also just realized I havent tried anything from the brands in this tube, except for the Tarte. Great purchase, I recommend getting one while you still can! 

Also, my WEN is in Cucumber Aloe, and I am excited to see if it will live up to the hype. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, my WEN is in Cucumber Aloe, and I am excited to see if it will live up to the hype. 

Let me know what you think! I have been thinking of ordering some!

Subscribed the other day as a birthday present to myself. I'm super excited! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use just about everything in this tube.

Another comment- I LOVE the magazine. I have heard ppl talk about how great it is, and I was always like -how good can it be? But I really anjoy the articles and it is so imformative, great stuff!

Although I REALLY like the WEN (because it made my hair soo soft) its not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be... did anybody else think so too? Should I leave it on longer next time? I did not really put any on my ends, just my scalp like it instructed.. so should I try coating the entire length of my hair in it? 

Although I REALLY like the WEN (because it made my hair soo soft) its not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be... did anybody else think so too? Should I leave it on longer next time? I did not really put any on my ends, just my scalp like it instructed.. so should I try coating the entire length of my hair in it? 
Which kind did you get? Fig is BY FAR the most hydrating. I can't even use it because it makes my fine hair a bit limp.

And yeah, you need to put it all over your hair, including your length. Just make sure you rinse very very well.

I got the cucumber aloe, and I like it even though the smell is a bit strong.

I will try that next time and see how it goes, thanks!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which kind did you get? Fig is BY FAR the most hydrating. I can't even use it because it makes my fine hair a bit limp.

And yeah, you need to put it all over your hair, including your length. Just make sure you rinse very very well.

Another comment- I LOVE the magazine. I have heard ppl talk about how great it is, and I was always like -how good can it be? But I really anjoy the articles and it is so imformative, great stuff!
 I enjoy the magazine too! It's a nice way to stay up on all the new beauty trends and innovations and it also has interesting beauty tips and articles.

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I enjoy the magazine too! It's a nice way to stay up on all the new beauty trends and innovations and it also has interesting beauty tips and articles.
I have learned a lot from the magazine which surprised me.. I enjoy reading it.

I got the cucumber aloe, and I like it even though the smell is a bit strong.

I will try that next time and see how it goes, thanks!
I believe Cucumber Aloe is for oily hair, so it's probably the least hydrating.

Back