Round 4: East Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the box this morning! Yay! I'll go through it today and post pics tonight :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Word of warning: the pics will prob. be terrible because i have a non smartphone, lol, but i'll do my best! Then i'll ship it out to Wagz tomorrow. Everything looked great, only one leaker but i cleaned it up and it didn't do any damage :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

O.k, So i went through the box and i'll list what i put in and took out in case it hard to see in the photos i'll post tonight. What i put in: *Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Firey Island *Sation in Happy Wine-y People *Sinful Colors in Lets meet *Lusty Laqcuers in Shades of Grey *Zoya in Gie Gie *Ruffian mini in Hedge Fund *Glitter Guilty in Neon Spark *Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaids Tale *CrowsToes in Shoot the Butterfly *Sinful Colors in Kissy *Sation in Love at First Byte *Maybelline Color Show in Impeccable Greys *Sally Hanson Hard as Nails in Limestone *LA Splash in Blowfish Yellow *Pure Ice Magnetic Effects in Collide with Me w/magnet *Color Club mini in Reign in Spain *Color Club mini in London Calling *Sally Hanson Salon Manicure Dry & Go drops *Floral Stamping plate *Glitter Daze Cuticle stick in Peony *BH Loose Glitter in Pearl *Hand cream

What i took: *L'Oreal Drop Dead Gorgeous *Zoya Gemma *Sinful Colors Purple Diamond *Ulta Devious *OPI Totally Fort Worth It *Bondi I'M Vers *DL mini in New Flesh *China Glaze Bling it On *Sally Hanson Diamond Strength Nail Hardener *Sally Hanson Extreme Wear in Strobe Light *Purple Striping Tape

CrowsToes!! I've been so curious about that brand- that is awesome you put one in the box!

HI all!  Got the box today and I dropped everything that I was doing to tear into it. Let me say the box is huge (Large Flat Rate), heavy, and literally stuffed full.  Everything was very nicely split out.

What I took out:

Daughter spazzed out about the scissors, so I gave them to her to do crafts with. lol

What I put in:

I plan to send the box out first thing next week! Thanks!

wow, this box is moving fast!  Great stuff being added in each time too!
biggrin.gif

Sorry about the delay guys, I didn't get the box out before I started my vacay and I figured i'd just wait until I go back to work so it doesn't sit somewhere freezing cold and create a messy situation. I'll schedule a pickup for it at my work for Monday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's ok, probably a good idea with the extreme cold & polish- don't want squidling to open up a box of colorful soup! 

Hope you ladies all had a great Thanksgiving!

Quote: Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  HAHA! Thanks, it is very much appreciated! I can't wait to unload my polishes :)

icon_lol.gif
 I can't wait tog et the box!

Got the box! It is packed full so beware :)

And what I put in:

For the record - my boyfriend's random deodorant is not included but some of my shame might be.
I'm going to print a label at work and schedule a pick up first thing Thursday morning. It's seriously heavy!

Just updating everyone that the box is out for delivery and I should have my greedy hands on it tonight.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to mail it back out until Saturday, so please all be patient with me.  My working hours and very short lunch break make it all but impossible for me to get to the post office during the week and I already went this morning for secret santa so I don't think I'll be able to get away with it again this week.

Also please be patient and give me a day or two to pick through everything and decide what to swap in/out.  I am horribly indecisive and love everything in the box already 
icon_redface.gif

Oh good! I was worried because the mail man never came and picked it up for the scheduled delivery date, but I coerced my BF into dropping it off on his way to work. 

Shipping out tomorrow as promised!

Took out (note: I did not ultimately take the central pink julep pictured, but was too lazy to take the pic again):

Put in (plus Julep Claudette, not pictured for same reason as above):

Hrmmm, I think Wagz put that one in the box, maybe she remembers the name?

@wagz379 

-whats the sparkly color club name??   :poke poke: wagz379  ... 
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You should! I am wearing it now and it looks awesome, especially in low light.

Unfortunately it came without  a label on it so I am not sure of the color??? it is great though.  2 coats and it's totally opaque. 

Quote: Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I put in:

I plan to send the box out first thing next week! Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hrmmm, I think Wagz put that one in the box, maybe she remembers the name?

@wagz379 

-whats the sparkly color club name??   :poke poke: wagz379  ... 
wink.gif

lol I actually don't remember what the name of it is (i think you're talking about the glittery one?)  I got it in a previous round of a the nail polish swap box.  It did have a little handwritten label on it with the name, but it must have fallen off?

Back