Round 4: East Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i've got it!!

Yay!!!  Have fun and enjoy the mod polish!

@DonnaD  - no worries at all, we need to be slower then the other groups anyway- since we're a lot small this round, so it's all good to take your time. I thought you might like the Julep Jameson (I put it in there for you)- I got a full sized one, so I thought I'd share the love with the mini (it was only used 1x, on a couple of accent nails)- it has a great formula, more like a jelly than cream, I love it and hope you do too!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Under the watchful eyes of my cats, I have made my selections.

I

The Mod Polish will live to see another day... I am actually leaving it in there.  It is a little too brown for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will get this out no later than Saturday.  I will try to get it out sooner, but my work schedule makes it VERY hard for me to get to the post office during the week.

Alright guys, I know I said I'd ship today but unfortunately it's not going to be possible... I promise to ship Monday. I will post a tracking number then.  Very sorry for the delay.

ok, so the box is back to me again!  I've got some bad news though, we had a "causality" during shipping, one of the american apparel polishes bit it (the brownish-red one)..(and coated about a half dozen polishes in the process..) I took some pictures, but can't figure out how to upload them anymore. The image button keeps wanting a url link, instead of being able to just upload directly from my laptop.  Can we no longer do that?  Do we have to upload the pics to some photo sharing site first, then have to copy paste a link only here? (ugh, what a pain if it is that way..)

good news I think is that we've done multiple swaps and shipped the box all over kingdom come at least twice ;) and this is the first (& only causality) we've had, so I think that's pretty good odds so far!  I will scrub the polish off the coated ones and reorganize the box and then....I guess just hold onto to it, for whenever another future swap round comes up? (I assuming we're good for a little break from polish swapping right now?)

eta- aha! click on full editor and attach files, for pics...

100_2593.JPG

100_2592.JPG

100_2594.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, :hugs:  No worries!  He must just have had a death wish anyway- since he/she/it wiggled out of the bubble wrap before leaping to its death ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   It was only that one, and like I said before- we've shipped like 100s of bottles back and forth several times by now- and if this was the only casualty, we're doing pretty good!

oh nooooooooo I am sooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back