Sample Society April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit A seems to vary the BL colors.  I'm getting Pistol Pink instead of Holland Park.  I'd honestly be thrilled with either!

Quote: Originally Posted by JennLuvsMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooooo I have to vent. I'm getting the Jane iredale lash conditioner Again!!! For the second time! Does this happen a lot? I sent them an email and they verified I am getting it but said I will get 4 other samples too, ummm duhhhh! Really? They are usually so great. What is going on? There are numerous products I haven't gotten. Why am I getting duplicates.? Such a bummer:(
Did your sub lapse or did you cancel and re sub?  I think that's how you end up with dupes sometimes. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimb3rly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Kit A seems to vary the BL colors.  I'm getting Pistol Pink instead of Holland Park.  I'd honestly be thrilled with either!
I wonder if all the kits will vary. I haven't gotten any color specific products before from SS so I have no frame of reference whether it's normal

Sorry - I received a shipping notice after I looked at my dashboard - probably why it updated already. I am getting Kit B. Seems to be the box that has the mature skin stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kit B has the following:
Butter London WINK Eye Pencil-SS, Pistol H2O Plus Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer Deluxe Sample Illume Anemone 2oz. Tin-SS Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask, deluxe sample Tatcha Original Aburatorigami SS

Kit C:

Butter London WINK Eye Pencil in Pistol Pink
Illume Anemone 2oz Tin Candle
Dermalogica Precleanse Wipe
H2O Plus Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer
Tatcha Original  Blotting Papers
So uhmmm a wipe? How is that a sample that can be "used more than once" as they claim all their samples to be? Hopefully there's more than one!

Kit C:
Butter London WINK Eye Pencil in Pistol Pink Illume Anemone 2oz Tin Candle Dermalogica Precleanse Wipe H2O Plus Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer Tatcha Original  Blotting Papers
So uhmmm a wipe? How is that a sample that can be "used more than once" as they claim all their samples to be? Hopefully there's more than one! A previous post said they called and was told there were 2.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimsuebob /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A previous post said they called and was told there were 2.
Oh that's good! Must have missed that. Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I apologize in advance since I don't know how to do a spoiler but Kit F is getting the three standard items (pistol pink eyeliner), H2O collagen moisturizer and borghese splendore brightening makeup. I was hoping each kit would get a different eyeliner color so I hope the pink works.

Quote: Originally Posted by Blonde vixen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I apologize in advance since I don't know how to do a spoiler but Kit F is getting the three standard items (pistol pink eyeliner), H2O collagen moisturizer and borghese splendore brightening makeup. I was hoping each kit would get a different eyeliner color so I hope the pink works.
Borghese Splendore sample has the same amount of product as the retail bottle by the way, it's a VERY generous size ($30 value). You're in luck!

I got it a couple months ago and I'm still using it every day as a highlighter, or mixed with my foundation.

Back