Sample Society April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ashleylind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here's Kit G:

I'm kind of excited to try a pink eyeliner.  
I wonder why you have a picture of the wipes where the candle should be?  Also, my dashboard needs to hurry up already!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimsuebob /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea for kit G! I hope it doesn't make us look like we have pink eye!
I'm sure it depends on the application method. I usually pair colored eyeliners with black, so it always looks like makeup, and not like anything else.

I'm sure it depends on the application method. I usually pair colored eyeliners with black, so it always looks like makeup, and not like anything else.
Do you mean to put the pink next to black liner? Like one against the lashes and then another one on top of it? That may be a bit beyond my skill level but I could try it. First I need to get a black liner.

I'm curious anyone know if the blotting papers are full size or a sample size.  I totally forgot to ask how many came in the package!

Do you mean to put the pink next to black liner? Like one against the lashes and then another one on top of it? That may be a bit beyond my skill level but I could try it. First I need to get a black liner.
That's what I do - a thin line of black liner by my lashes and on my waterline, then the colored liner. Sometimes I'll blend them a little where they touch so it looks kind of ombre ish

Yep, something like that. Actually, I just draw a thick line if color liner, and then a thinner line of black liner on top of it. Much easier than drawing two perfect individual lines!

If you have any black eye shadow and an angled brush, that'll work too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm curious anyone know if the blotting papers are full size or a sample size.  I totally forgot to ask how many came in the package!
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a full size, but Tatcha does have sample packets with 4 papers in each.

Mine hasn't updated. If anyone knows what kit G is getting I would love to know.

I have G as well and mine isn't up either. I guess we'll just have to be patient
frown.gif

I have kit G! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wouldn't be surprised if it's a full size, but Tatcha does have sample packets with 4 papers in each.
I'm almost positive the spoiler on facebook said it was full size.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm almost positive the spoiler on facebook said it was full size.
Yep you're right!  Thanks!

So I received an email with a contents lists, but it's telling me I'll receive the BL in Cheerio, but my dashboard still reads Pistol Pink.  I guess I'll just be surprised!  Does anyone else's email say something different than their dashboard?

So I received an email with a contents lists, but it's telling me I'll receive the BL in Cheerio, but my dashboard still reads Pistol Pink.  I guess I'll just be surprised!  Does anyone else's email say something different than their dashboard?
My BL eyeliner now says Jaded Jack instead of Pistol Pink. Not happy since I do not like like neon green at all and am too old to even try to pull that off! I was a teenager in the 80s and am not a fan of 80s neon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw darn.  The first person who called about kit A said it was the blue butter london, but when I look at my dashboard it says pink.  I *really* hope it turns out to be blue.

The Pink Pistol shade looks really fun, actually! I was bummed out at first but once I saw the actual color I was intrigued. I have no idea how it's going to look but I'm totally down for experimenting!

Speaking of  BL, I just picked up a couple Butter London polishes at Marshalls on clearance for $4 each. I was pretty happy about that considering my Marshalls is pretty awful 99% of the time.

No! It now says I'm getting Jaded Jack instead of Pistol Pink.
Same! I actually don't care which one I end up getting at this point, I think they would all be fun to try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back