Sample Society: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like an awesome box.  I have been wanting to try the butter polishes.

It looks like another blah box for me this month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (I don't mean last month's Sample Society was blah I mean boxes that I'll be getting in March are blah) Unless they switch letters! Seriously eyebrow enhancing products?

My curse is that I always get makeup products that I love in sample boxes, but I never like the specific color they send. Whyyy?!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I have a spoiler from Customer Service.

The representative I spoke to told me the contents of Kit E.

However, I am suspicious that we are all getting E. I am sure once they boxes ship next week the Kit letters will update.

But for those who can't resist a spoiler like me...

This is what I was told will be in Kit E. 

Hollywood fashion tape

Ocar Blandi  Wet Color Safe Hair (deluxe shampoo)

Butter London 3 free nail lacquer (diamond geezer)

Lash Food nano peptide eyebrow conditioner

Murad essential daily moisture with SPF 30
OMG I DIE! Excited! Not for the Hollywood fashion tape, but everything else sounds kewl!! <3 Also, I'm kit e! Just got this:

We're excited to tell you about the theme of our March box: A Fresh Start. Inside, you'll discover everything you need for a chic spring, including a luxe moisturizer with SPF, the season's hottest nail polish, and Allure beauty editors' best-kept fashion secret. We're a little behind schedule (sorry!), but we're working to get your box to you as fast as possible. Trust us: The short wait will be worth it - two of these must-tries are full-size!
Which basically means, what they told you is indeed what we are getting

Just got the letter from CS as well that the box will be late.  They did say there will be 2 full size products.  trying not to peek at the spoilers, or read too much into the spoiler email.  I need a nice surprise this month.

well im even more excited since

there are 2 full size products! im assuming one is going to be the nail polish but would be happy with any of the others being full size minus the tape though!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I DIE! Excited! Not for the Hollywood fashion tape, but everything else sounds kewl!! <3 Also, I'm kit e! Just got this:

We're excited to tell you about the theme of our March box: A Fresh Start. Inside, you'll discover everything you need for a chic spring, including a luxe moisturizer with SPF, the season's hottest nail polish, and Allure beauty editors' best-kept fashion secret. We're a little behind schedule (sorry!), but we're working to get your box to you as fast as possible. Trust us: The short wait will be worth it - two of these must-tries are full-size!
Which basically means, what they told you is indeed what we are getting
Yes! I just got the same email.

I wonder if...

The Butter Polish, Murad and Fashion Tape will be in all the kits, since that is what they hinted at in the email.

And possibly the other two products (Lash Food and Oscar Blandi) will be variations?

Also I wonder if there will be color variations for the Butter lacquer?
Either way I am happy. I love a FOIL polish. This will look awesome in the summer!!!!!

OMG! I just checked the spoiler and I think my heart skipped a beat! I actually cancelled after last months box but then re-sescribed two days after receiving my box. I can't wait for this!!!!!! Btw, I'm box e too...as of now>

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

well im even more excited since

there are 2 full size products! im assuming one is going to be the nail polish but would be happy with any of the others being full size minus the tape though!
I would think....The other full size product would be the Fashion Tape.

The LashFood has a $90 price tag full size. The Murad is pretty costly as well.
And the Blandi at full Ssze wouldn't fit in the box!!!!!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would think....The other full size product would be the Fashion Tape.

The LashFood has a $90 price tag full size. The Murad is pretty costly as well.
And the Blandi at full Ssze wouldn't fit in the box!!!!!

I think so too lol yay...tape...XD I'm not excited at all for that, but I die for the other full size product! <3

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think so too lol yay...tape...XD I'm not excited at all for that, but I die for the other full size product! <3
Oops...I forgot to white out the fashion tape on my post. Just fixed it in edit.

Could you white out my quote on your post? Sorry. I would do it if I could!

ohh goodness if I get a full size butter london nail polish 0.0 that'll be everything for me. lol. I can't wait. I actually unsubbed after feb(not because it was a sucky box, but because i has no $$) but they accidentally sent me the "ooohh sorry for the late shipping, theres gonna be good stuff" I was like dangittt, i need to subscribe again.looks like the tape is gonna be my "meh" item for the month. oh well. nail polish makes up for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)))

For those who are excited about the Butter London Nail Lacquer

Here is the description from their website...

Diamond Geezer Nail Lacquer
diamond_geezer.jpg
Diamond Geezer Nail Lacquer A proper platinum nail lacquer, silvery and shiny. It’s finger-bling that sparkles like the real thing, but doesn’t cost it!

View all of our metallic nail lacquers.

^ Ooooo that looks fab!

Just received this email from Sample Society ... basically the March Box will be late, and we have been given a $15 off $50 code (not sure if it's generic or not so I've left it out of the quote below):

Quote: Hi -We're excited to tell you about the theme of our March box: A Fresh Start. Inside, you'll discover everything you need for a chic spring, including a luxe moisturizer with SPF, the season's hottest nail polish, and Allure beauty editors' best-kept fashion secret. We're a little behind schedule (sorry!), but we're working to get your box to you as fast as possible. Trust us: The short wait will be worth it - two of these must-tries are full-size!While you wait for your box to arrive, enjoy $15 off your next $50 order on BeautyBar.com - compliments of us. Enter code
Code:
. Thanks for your patience![COLOR=rgb(34,34,34)]Also... you may have noticed that your credit card was authorized for payment on 2/25/2013 for March's box. Since we are not ready to ship yet, we have reversed the authorization and will not process the charge until we are ready to ship. As usual, you will receive your shipment confirmation email at the time the order is shipped. Please check your Sample Society dashboard for the latest shipping estimate. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(34,34,34)]Sincerely, [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(34,34,34)]The Beauty Bar Team[/COLOR]
I must say, I appreciate the heads-up, as well as the Coupon Code as their compensation.  It's not much, and I probably won't be using it, but from a customer's perspective I give them kudos for the good communication regarding the late box. It's still better than no Coupon Code.

I wonder if the LashFood is similar to LashEm. If so, I would be thrilled to get it. I bought the full size of the LashEm because it works a lot better than I ever thought it would.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if the LashFood is similar to LashEm. If so, I would be thrilled to get it. I bought the full size of the LashEm because it works a lot better than I ever thought it would.
I hope so too! I'm running out of LashEm, so I need something to take it's place.

Back