Sample Society: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ju

^ Ooooo that looks fab! Just received this email from Sample Society ... basically the March Box will be late, and we have been given a $15 off $50 code (not sure if it's generic or not so I've left it out of the quote below): I must say, I appreciate the heads-up, as well as the Coupon Code as their compensation.  It's not much, and I probably won't be using it, but from a customer's perspective I give them kudos for the good communication regarding the late box. It's still better than no Coupon Code.
. I just got same email. The anticipation!

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What exactly does the lash food do?
For sensitive skin. This formulation is packed with over 16 different types of performance herb extracts, copper complex, and essential provitamins to safely and drastically improve the appearance of length, thickness, and strength of lashes within just 4-8 weeks. The Original, Natural formula is formulated specifically for those with sensitive skin, this formulation is recognized for its effective results by renowned board certified physicians and does not cause side effects, stinging or irritation to the skin.

Like everyone else here, my dashboard also says Kit E.  Hmmm...

It looks like a good box!  I'm glad to be getting 2 FS products.  One must be the polish.  I would love to try that brand, just not that shade.  I'm fair skinned with a lot of pink in my skin and I love bright or deep shades of polish.  My neice is a polish junkie though, so she is going to be quite happy.

I just purchased Dior's lash serum and Rapid Lash last week.  Had I known...  Last month I purchased Evovh's detangler/leave in conditioner.  I got a similar product a week later in not just 1, but 2 Birchboxes!  If anyone ever wants to know what will be in a future sample box, just ask me what I purchased recently.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For sensitive skin. This formulation is packed with over 16 different types of performance herb extracts, copper complex, and essential provitamins to safely and drastically improve the appearance of length, thickness, and strength of lashes within just 4-8 weeks. The Original, Natural formula is formulated specifically for those with sensitive skin, this formulation is recognized for its effective results by renowned board certified physicians and does not cause side effects, stinging or irritation to the skin.
I think we are getting the eyebrow conditioner, which helps sparse brows grow.

Ya. I gave in. I re-subbed. I'm weak.
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smilehappyyes.gif
yes especially when the words "Butter London" are uttered. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think we are getting the eyebrow conditioner, which helps sparse brows grow.
oosh. Katie does NOT need any help in the eyebrow department :/ lol

Yup, just that alone is worth the cost.
mmmhmm, and I was planning on buying two during Ulta's 21 days of beauty(two is the limit D:) so I might as well get three in march!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mmmhmm, and I was planning on buying two during Ulta's 21 days of beauty(two is the limit D:) so I might as well get three in march!
I like the way you think!!!
wink.gif

smilehappyyes.gif
Excellent! Good move!!!!

I think SS is really stepping up their game. It was always good, but now they are trying to be more competitive with the other subs and are

adding more variety and surprise.

Not to mention value...last months box was FAB.. It was an awesome box.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Excellent! Good move!!!!

I think SS is really stepping up their game. It was always good, but now they are trying to be more competitive with the other subs and are

adding more variety and surprise.

Not to mention value...last months box was FAB.. It was an awesome box.
It was an amazing box! I literally use all the products!

I was subbed for a long time last year but I took a break to try some other subs. I really love the quality and honesty with which this company is run though.

I was subbed for a long time last year but I took a break to try some other subs. I really love the quality and honesty with which this company is run though.
I agree. They are a really warm and wonderful company. I am so impressed with their customer service.

I don't know if you ever purchased from their website but their shipping is INSANE.

They use a process called Laser Ship. I ordered lipsticks (yes plural) at around 10pm one night, they arrived at my door by 10am the next morning! 12 hours!And it was free shipping too btw! Nuts! (I live in NYC and they ship from NJ, but still....)

This will be my 6th box...I must say I was a little bored with the first few boxes. I felt they were lovely, but a bit safe. Not as fun as I would have hoped. But lately they are ROCKING IT. I heard that they really want to compete with the other subs and shake it up!

Glad you are back.

Yup I ordered a few things from them and they are freakishly fast. I've had them make a error too and they fixed that even faster!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I was to order now would I get marchs box? Anyone know?
Yes you would. I just re-subbed tonight and mine is scheduled to ship on the 11th of March

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was an amazing box! I literally use all the products!
Totally! I love the Venomax. I am going to put some on now before bed:) 

And I am OBSESSED with the eXude lipsticks!!!!!

I have since purchase 4 more in different colors! They are soooo great! (and were on Gilt)

Did you get the Maya Facial Water? I spritz it in the middle of the day for a little "wake up/pick me up".

Back