Sample Society: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine still says Kit "C" and my expected delivery date is today! Not sure if that'll happen since it's still "in progress", but am hopeful!! 
icon_lol.gif

Ahhhhh mine just changed to Kit B and is In Process... which Makeup God should I be praying to so that I can get a good box??? I'm SO EXCITED!

What do the differences in kits even mean? I can't find my beauty profile to update/change it and I've been a member for a few months. What is going on here?! MAKE UP MAYHEM! 

Originally Posted by littlepup90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do the differences in kits even mean? I can't find my beauty profile to update/change it and I've been a member for a few months. What is going on here?! MAKE UP MAYHEM! 
WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS!!!!! lolll

I think there's a link called Membership Profile or something, but it's not like an extensive questionnaire that asks what your zodiac is and whether or not you can roll your tongue. All I remember is Black hair, Brown eyes... lol

womp womp. disappointed in the last box i got and i was hoping if i updated my profile (which looks like it isn't even possible) i'd be less disappointed. The perfume smelled like laundry detergent >_< I WANT CUSTOM ALREADY THIS IS STUPID.

My Dasboard has updated. It shows I'll be getting Kit A.  I also have a tracking number & my e-mail with my tracking number has been sent! 
biggrin.gif
  I'm including a list of my items...

• alt-130_small2a.jpg
  • Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist Deluxe Sample
  • ddp-334_small2a.jpg
  • diego dalla palma The Lipstick Deluxe Sample-47 Frost Orange Pink

• dip-124_small2a.jpg
  • Diptyque Volutes Eau de Toilette Deluxe Sample
  • dml-233_small2a.jpg
  • Dermalogica Precleanse Deluxe Sample
  • loc-128_small2a.jpg
        Shea Butter Hand Cream Deluxe Sample  

Originally Posted by ms becki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Dasboard has updated. It shows I'll be getting Kit A.  I also have a tracking number & my e-mail with my tracking number has been sent! 
biggrin.gif

• alt-130_small2a.jpg
  • ddp-334_small2a.jpg

• dip-124_small2a.jpg
  • dml-233_small2a.jpg
  • loc-128_small2a.jpg

Ahh! What an awesome box! Mine hasn't updated and still lists Kit B, but I hope I get that lipstick!!!

Just did some Googling, and if you search for reviews of the Carmine February 2012 box they show the size of the Diego Dalla Palma sample. 

Originally Posted by ms becki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif

• alt-130_small2a.jpg
  • ddp-334_small2a.jpg

• dip-124_small2a.jpg

• dml-233_small2a.jpg

• loc-128_small2a.jpg

This is what my dashboard shows as well.  And I got a UPS notification today that my box will be here tomorrow!!!!  

ugh I hate this, the suspense is killing me!  I still have kit C and mine has said shipped since yesterday morning but no tracking # and I haven't got an email.

Any chance they sent Kit A out first? It seems like some people with Kit A say they have the email!  

I'm getting kit A too, and I will use every single item in it!  It's not the most exciting box I've ever seen, but it will go to use, which is a successful subscription in my book. 
claps.gif

November samples & featured brands
Read November's expert advice from Allure »

• Mine is Kit B
    I think the difference is really in the lipstick color ( I am getting Frosted Brick, no. 42, and I have Kit B) .

Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have they ever sent out three different kits before in the same month?
I think last month they had variations in the Stila eye shadow stick colors, but I did not notice the specification of "Kit" in the order receipt, perhaps it was always there, but I just didn't notice it. To me, this is the first month I am seeing kit variations (as far as name is concern). They sent out some color variations for last month's box and (may be I'm wrong) the July box with the Vincent Longo lip liner.

Latest posts

Back