Sample Society: November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a charge in the pending area of my bank account. It has since disappeared. I imagine it will be back when they bill for real.
That happened to me too, so I sent them an email to make sure I was going to be charged and receiving a box. They wrote back:

Hello Katie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in to us. We can confirm that your Sample Society Order will go through. All of our Sample Society shipments go out of our fulfillment center in Pennsylvania. Because of Hurricane Sandy, everything got pushed back a bit. As soon as we can start getting trucks out of this center, you will see the charge and everything will be good to go.

Hopefully, this did not cause a major inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us back at 1-888-696-0423, or if you prefer to, shoot us another email at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Aaron

Customer Care

My supposed expected due date is still Monday, but I doubt that will happen. I don't mind delayed shipping but I'm so excited for my 2nd box I wish they would update the dashboard! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cancelled SS temporarily because quite honestly I'm all sampled out for now. I'm going to give myself (and my bank account) a break for a couple months, but I still can't wait to see what everyone else will be getting! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
me too!

Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This just showed up on FB:

With: "Our lips are sealed about November's Sample Society box, but here's a little hint..."
I did a reverse image search on this in hopes that this pic would show up as a product swatch. Instead, it was found on istock as a stock photo. If we do receive a lip product, I doubt this is the shade. Would LOVE a red though!

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-15370006-red-lipstick-smears.php

I didn't like October's box, but I have to say, a lot of the items came in handy this past week. I live in NJ and haven't had power for a week and unsure of when it will return. This little box will bring a lot of joy to me...when I get it..maybe December lol. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by casey anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still have a projected delivery date of today.  Does anyone think that will really happen?
I highly doubt it.  I still have a projected delivery date of today, as well.  But my status still says "In Progress" and I'm pretty sure that I saw on Facebook they were telling people they hope to have everyone shipped by the 12th.

Originally Posted by dlynncoates /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I highly doubt it.  I still have a projected delivery date of today, as well.  But my status still says "In Progress" and I'm pretty sure that I saw on Facebook they were telling people they hope to have everyone shipped by the 12th.
Cool.  I just saw that on the FB.  Jeez, reading some of the comments people make on there is kinda disappointing with regards to Sandy and all...

Mine officially says "shipped" and not "backordered" on the receipt part now 
laughno.gif

Originally Posted by casey anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine officially says "shipped" and not "backordered" on the receipt part now 
laughno.gif
Has your Dashboard updated with the new products yet? 
smile.gif

I usually wait til my dashboard updates before relying on the ship notice. If we're doing variations, I wonder what everyone will be getting!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I usually wait til my dashboard updates before relying on the ship notice. If we're doing variations, I wonder what everyone will be getting!
 I can't wait to see the variations either! And even if it hasn't shipped, I still prefer it to say shipped rather than backordered lol.

Isn't the dashboard usually updated by now??  I really would like to go spoiler free for a month (or one sub) but...
icon_frown.gif

Mine now says shipped as well and it says Kit A instead of Kit C now.  I won't believe that it's actually shipped though until I get the email with the tracking # from them.  I'm intrigued by the variations in boxes as well!

Back