Sample Society September 2103

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was fast! They gave me a $3 credit in account to compensate. In the middle of the night Friday night!

Good to know! I'm emailing them about the same issue. Got a completely empty sample tube!! This was my first month with Sample Society, and I am NOT impressed. :S

EDIT: Got an email back addressing the issue in less than an hour! Ok, at least I'm impressed by the CS here.

I am happy with my samples but the clip thing is rather difficult to figure out.. First of all, it really does not like thick hair!!! I tried everything, even just tiny sections of my hair and it kept flipping over. The back of the clip was very difficult to even lift up and I constantly had to have something sharp each time that I did so and even when you did get it opened, it felt you couldn't use the lower portion of the clip, if sort of felt like it was glued down around the half way point. Well, it did look pretty in the box (new box decoration, lol!!!)
My clip was a bit rusty. The box I opened anyway. I gave my unopened box to a friend. I hope her clip was okay.

I am underwhelmed by this month's box but they will make up for it more than likely next month! I do love this sub. One note to those of you with blemish problems... The L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream broke me out like crazy when I sampled it about a year ago. For the record, I get an occasional pimple here and there. The jar is adorable, alas I am too scared to use it. 

Is there an Oct thread yet?

They've released a spoiler on FB.

A sneak peek just for our Facebook fans! 

October's #SampleSociety boxes will include one of these gorgeous butter LONDON lacquers. Not a member? Sign up here:http://bit.ly/NTtESt
29604_585383218163956_916092647_n.jpg

I'm looking for the Deepa Gurnani hair accessories from sept's sample society box.  If you didn't like yours or have grown tired of it and it's sitting in the bottom of a dresser drawer, please consider doing a trade with me :)

My  trade list is in the signature box below. Please PM me if you would like to make a trade:)

Back