Secret Santa 2015 - heads up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The items I ordered for my partner just arrived today, going to ship out soon after I get a couple of little other treats for them!

When would you guys think it would be appropriate to send out the package? I do not want to do it too early before Christmas

I'm almost ready to send mine too. Would next week be too early to send it?

I think anytime would be fine to send it, I've got to get my gifts all gathered and wrapped. So exciting!

I took advantage of recent online sales to get the most out of $25ish dollars that I could. Everything should arrive by the end of the week.I want to wrap everything (cause that's part of the fun) so I might not get mine in the mail until early next week.

This is so much fun!!! 

Is anyone else having trouble with the site? I can't get it to open on Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer... So I don't know if I'll be able to post pictures or anything when I get my box. I think I'm done shopping for mine, just have to wait for things to be get here before I can send them on. Hopefully they get here in time! 

Mine will be mailed on Monday. That way my person gets here in December. It was fun buying for someone else. I love buying gifts for other people. I am going to Walgreen tomorrow to see if they are doing a wish tree for the local nursing/assisted living residents.I have so much to be thankful for this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else having trouble with the site? I can't get it to open on Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer... So I don't know if I'll be able to post pictures or anything when I get my box. I think I'm done shopping for mine, just have to wait for things to be get here before I can send them on. Hopefully they get here in time! 
Are you having trouble with Elfster or MUT?

Mine will be mailed on Monday. That way my person gets here in December. It was fun buying for someone else. I love buying gifts for other people. I am going to Walgreen tomorrow to see if they are doing a wish tree for the local nursing/assisted living residents.I have so much to be thankful for this year.
I didn't know Walgreen's did that. I don't usually shop there, but we have one just down the street. I'll go check that out. Thanks!!

It's just MUT, I get a pop up from Avast Antivirus saying infection blocked; usually you just ignore it and it still opens the page. But now it's not loading the pages at all, it's just white. 
that is so weird and shouldn't be happening. Is it still happening? What browser are you using?

I took advantage of recent online sales to get the most out of $25ish dollars that I could. Everything should arrive by the end of the week.I want to wrap everything (cause that's part of the fun) so I might not get mine in the mail until early next week.

This is so much fun!!! 
I was able to stretch my $25 pretty far too, I am rather impressed for getting such great deals! That is another thing I love about the holidays, the sales!

I just got back home from a short Thanksgiving vacation, so I will probably be sending my gift out soon, I think I might wait until next week. I want to grab just one extra sweet treat to add, and I think I will be good to ship!

I am so excited for my giftee to get hers. Her gift total is around 90 $ but gotta love birchbox points, with those I was able to stay within the 25ish range. I am going to probably mail out Wednesday or Thursday. And, I hope she likes it, I didn't have alot to go on so I ended up getting her alot of my fav things I have discovered.

The wishlist can be done now. The exchange is set to happen on the 7th of December in Elfster to give people enough time to ship the gift to be received by Christmas. I completed my wish list today and already shopped for my partner. I just want to be a head of the game and shop and ship the gift early. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wait, wait, wait!  How did you know your partner?

Oh wait..... I did not get any kind of notice but I see now that when I scroll all the way down I am assigned to someone.  I can't see a wish list for her though.  How do I access that?

OMG, I am so, so behind!  I don't want to mess up!  Help!  someone, I need help please!

Back