Secret Santa 2015 - heads up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I meant to put December 15th. Thanks for catching that!
Is the 15th our ship date or recipient receive by date?

I did not realize that we wouldn't get a notice either here or from Elfster so I didn't know assignments had been made.  Playing catch up now and want to do a good job for my Secret Santa pal!

For some reason I thought the gifts had to be out by the 7th so I was trying to not panic. Thank goodness its the 15th though, I could always use the extra time!

Sorry if there was confusion on the date. The 15th is the date and I should have been more clear.

No worries, I had a game plan to get it out on the 7th but now that I know the correct date, I can plan for something even better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whew I thought we had to ship tomorrow the 7th; I ordered some stuff on Black Friday and it "supposedly" shipped the 28th, but the shipping label is the only thing that's been created. It hasn't actually shipped or moved in over a week. I emailed the company today to see if/when it will ship. I hope I get it by next Monday! 

Whooohoo the item i ordered last minute is coming a day early (SHOCK!), so I can ship by tomorrow.  Yay!

Good thing since my "back up" items turned out to be back ordered and I have no idea when they'll show up so I'll just use them myself or gift them.

And I got my tracking on the gift coming to me, I'm so excited. I know my Santa didn't have much to go on with me but I'm sure it'll be great.  The gift is coming to my apartment and I have all my packages held at the PO, I might get later this week or Saturday morning, when I can pick it up. I hope that doesn't make my Santa freak out. 

Back