Secret Santa for NAILS 2014! - Main Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a general public service announcement: please use the wishlist feature on elfster.

Now, I definitely don't expect everyone to have 60+ items like me hahahaha, but if you have <5 it would probably be a good idea to build it up a bit.

The best part? You can use the "direct link" option and direct your Secret Santa exactly to something you want! (cough cough, maybe it is on promo somewhere specifically and you don't want them to shell out extra money)

If you have any specific questions about the wishlist feature, don't hesitate to contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part? You can use the "direct link" option and direct your Secret Santa exactly to something you want! (cough cough, maybe it is on promo somewhere specifically and you don't want them to shell out extra money)
Or an obscure indie hidden away in the back corner of some random website.  *Love* that aspect. 

Unique Nail polish is going out of business, code byebye60 will get you 60% off all polishes that are in stock, from their FB page:

byebye60 coupon code is live!!! receive 60% off any order, while supplies last. This is our final sale and what is left on the site is all that there is!!!! uniquenailpolish.com

*Not an affiliate link

My Secret Santa is getting some goodies from here!!!

Speaking of Derps, meet my cat Bingley...

IMG_20141018_165619.jpg

Woo hoo, just ordered the "big gift" for my Secret Santa!! I am so excited, I can't wait to see it in person. I am off tomorrow, so I may hit Marshall's and TJMaxx and see if I can find more goodies. As far as surprises go, I LOVE them....please do not feel confined to my list, I am adding things that catch my eye. I am super easy to shop for, I love nail polish and I'm resisting adding EVERYTHING to my wish list!!! LOL...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am off tomorrow, so I may hit Marshall's and TJMaxx and see if I can find more goodies.

My marshall's was pretty well stocked when I went yesterday (not sure if this is typical, but the Marshall's here is *way* better than the Ross here) - there was tons of OPI, a random Essie, and some Butter London at my Marshall's. I didn't spend a lot of time looking at the rest of the beauty stuff because my fiance was more interested in the chocolate bahahha.

Ok, seriously ladies, just call me the dork of the thread at this point. I got an anonymous question via elfster asking what type of extras I would like, I typed out my answer and went to hit reply at the same time my cat bumped my arm & I hit dismiss instead!!! Argh....now I can't get the question back....I swear I need to go to bed. That's what I get for doing stuff on my phone. I'm not usually such a dunce, I promise!!

Anywho, here is my reply, and feel free to resend me the question via elfster if you need anymore info:

I love tea & hot chocolate, I am not a coffee drinker.

I don't wear much jewelry despite having pierced ears because the older I get, the more sensitive I get to it. Usually just my wedding rings and a necklace my husband got me for my birthday.

I am a bath taker, I love bubble bath, bath fizzies, bath oil, etc. I love cute stuff, tropical scents, seasonal scents, and candles & wax melts.

I love treats, m&ms, twizzlers, nerds. I love a really good piece of chocolate, too, so if you have a local place that you love, I'd love to try it!!

I am getting use to elfster. I think once I find out all the tricks I will be on fire, lol. Yea this fun. I needed a break from 2 weeks of sleepovers and preteen parties. Now some adult shopping!

IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!  ILOVENP IS BACK FROM VACATION!  I REPEAT!  ILOVENP IS BACK!  COMMENCE THE WISHLISTING!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ILoveNP
woah they changed their bottles? Not sure how I feel about that... I liked the old bottles, and the new branding is so devoid of any personality (like the new Orly logo ugh)

woah they changed their bottles? Not sure how I feel about that... I liked the old bottles, and the new branding is so devoid of any personality (like the new Orly logo ugh)
Yeah, Barbra had to redesign their entire branding due to potential legal trouble with someone claiming that ILNP's branding was causing infringement with their logo. That's why she had that huge 30% off sale at the end of October because she couldn't sell product with the old logo after October 31st.

While I liked the old bottles, I actually prefer the newly designed bottles. I'm also glad to see that she's started a rewards program similar to Llarowes. (Okay, it's exactly the same as Llarowe's reward program.)

Yeah, Barbra had to redesign their entire branding due to potential legal trouble with someone claiming that ILNP's branding was causing infringement with their logo. That's why she had that huge 30% off sale at the end of October because she couldn't sell product with the old logo after October 31st.

While I liked the old bottles, I actually prefer the newly designed bottles. I'm also glad to see that she's started a rewards program similar to Llarowes. (Okay, it's exactly the same as Llarowe's reward program.)
She stepped up to help design Llarowe's website, so it would make sense both systems had the same rewards system.

I guess she was pressed for time with that redesign, but it's still... super generic. I like the bottle itself, but nothing about the logo stands out.

Latest posts

Back