Secret Santa for NAILS 2014! - Main Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! I'm totally out of my element when it comes to shopping for indie stuff, so I'd love to see who we can get promo codes from!

dear secret santa, don't be overwhelmed by me continuing to add things to my wishlist. at this point i'm just having fun finding new nail polishes because i haven't done any window shopping in a while hahaha.

Yeah I apologize to my Santa too because my Wishlist is nuts, even just the "nail" one is 50+ items.....I'm mostly just using it to keep track of stuff I want to buy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

also i'm in the middle of trying to build my wedding registry and it overwhelms me so looking at pretty nail polish is therapeutic haha 

To whomever has me, I will be doing a lot of wishlist adding hopefully tonight or tomorrow.  I've been crazy busy and almost didn't get my survey completed.  I still have my Summerswap wish list in my signature also if you are looking for ideas.

Well with all the wish list you are sure to get something you like, lol.

I did this as well.  I tried to go based off what it seemed like she liked.  Surprises are always nice too  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes, exactly! I find the wishlist tool to be EXTREMELY helpful but I think of it as more of a blueprint/guide than a mandate :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like surprises not in my list too! I think one of the funnest parts of these gift exchanges is seeing someone else's favorite stuff too.

Back