Secret Santa for NAILS 2014! - Main Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super duper excited!!!  let the stalking begin!! I have a feeling ill be up late >_>

I have two polishes picked out but I'm waiting to pull the trigger because shopping is fun? Hahhaha. I think I'm only going to send one of the polishes I found yesterday at Ross to her because I'm not so sure she will like the other based on her likes/dislikes (which means I get to play with it instead, so no loss).

Yay!  I'm excited.  I didn't end up seeing my assignment until I was at work last night and then I was all worked up (in a good way) about it with all these ideas going through my head.  I'm excited to finally be at home so I can properly peek around and make up a list of what to do.  I'm dying to go the mall and get stuff   :drive:

Ok, I'm having a senior moment and I'm about to ask an insanely stupid question so please feel free to make fun of me....I got the email that the draws were done and it says see your draw, so I clicked on that and it took me to a wishlist....is that my person??? I've been sick the last few days and I think all the cold medicine went right to my brain....

Ok, I'm having a senior moment and I'm about to ask an insanely stupid question so please feel free to make fun of me....I got the email that the draws were done and it says see your draw, so I clicked on that and it took me to a wishlist....is that my person??? I've been sick the last few days and I think all the cold medicine went right to my brain....
Yes, that's it!  Also, copying something I posted in the other Secret Santa thread (in case you are like me and can't remember the real name of the person you were assigned, which makes it tricky to hunt down their name on Elfster if you can't do a search):  Go to the MUT Secret Santa group on Elfster.  Look on the left side of the screen.  It's under the MUT Santa picture!

Yes, that's it! Also, copying something I posted in the other Secret Santa thread (in case you are like me and can't remember the real name of the person you were assigned, which makes it tricky to hunt down their name on Elfster if you can't do a search): Go to the MUT Secret Santa group on Elfster. Look on the left side of the screen. It's under the MUT Santa picture!
Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't resist making a purchase already. I want to mix it up yet also get her what she wants so I got one thing from her wishlist and one thing I *think* she might like based on her survey. There's something on Sephora I'm eyeing but I'm waiting for the $15 off BI coupon for that.

so excited too. Also, FYI for everyone whose giftees requested indies, @@ohsailor informed me that if you email some of the companies and ask them if they could provide a discount code, they usually do (something maybe like 10%-15%). She helped me out and told that Polish Me Silly was 15% off with MUT15. I emailed another (which stocks eyeshadow and as well as nail polish) and I'll let everyone know if I manage to score a code!

Back