• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have to spend $50. Yesterday, I ordered OCC black dahlia & OPI polish. My order came to $25.50. I got $20 off (vib). I did have to pay shipping but the grand total came to $11.45. They shipped it off today.

I also got a mystery bag & they're real mascara (100 point perk). Great deal for $11.45!
 Thank you so much for posting this.  I just used  mine and bought the viva la juicy/la fleur duo rollerball, the mystery bag for a whopping total of 13.11.    thanks again

Originally Posted by productjunkie14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much for posting this.  I just used  mine and bought the viva la juicy/la fleur duo rollerball, the mystery bag for a whopping total of 13.11.    thanks again
Yay! I love a good deal. Welcome
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Keeping my eyes peeled for my "GC" or coupon in the mail! Must buy more stuff I don't need but really want!
icon_lol.gif

in-stores it's definitely just a coupon, but online there's no minimum to your purchase. last year I bought something for $10 and the $15 was valid towards my shipping so it only came out to like $2. since you enter it under "gift cards" you can still use a promo code with your order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate it when they call it a gift card.  It's not a gift card if you have to spend x amount of money to use it.  That's what I call a coupon, imho...

lol I hoard my points too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I keep waiting for an amazing 500-pt perk, like that custom Too-Faced palette. Some have been pretty good, others not so much. The Benefit set with the full-sized High Beam looks great (compared to the Philosophy set lol) but I'm holding off.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the VIB and 607 points.. I've been hoarding them and just used 500.. LOL!

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol I hoard my points too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I keep waiting for an amazing 500-pt perk, like that custom Too-Faced palette. Some have been pretty good, others not so much. The Benefit set with the full-sized High Beam looks great (compared to the Philosophy set lol) but I'm holding off.
I do the same thing! I have 1778 points right now and I recently redeemed a 500 pt perk and the 250 pt perk a month ago for the buxom! lol

I just placed my order for $26 worth of stuff. I used the code for the mystery bag and redeemed 200 points for the deluxe sample of perfekt pore perfecting gel and a deluxe sample size of an Urban Decay mascara. I used a $5 GC from  Wrapp and my $20 VIB GC to bring the price down to $9 and change. I mostly bought some stocking stuffers and a tokidoki solid perfume keychain that I wanted.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do the same thing! I have 1778 points right now and I recently redeemed a 500 pt perk and the 250 pt perk a month ago for the buxom! lol
OMG.

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE WORK TO HAVE ALL THIS WONDERFUL MAKEUP MONEY. lol.

Word.  I can barely keep up my 250 or so points.  Plus I'm still waiting for my friggin e-mail for my coupon...
Me too! I can never not spend my point! The most I ever saved was 700, but now im down to 3something because of my 4 nars lip pencil, but this number always changes because of me spending wayyyy to much money there

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I can never not spend my point! The most I ever saved was 700, but now im down to 3something because of my 4 nars lip pencil, but this number always changes because of me spending wayyyy to much money there
Oh. The most I've saved was the 500 points.  I tried to stay strong and could've been there again but I caved in and got a Nars tinted moisturizer and lancome & givenchy mascaras...

I'm still waiting on my BI coupon/gift code. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> totally jelly of you ladies who manage to hold out... I can't resist cashing in points!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm still waiting on my BI coupon/gift code.
frown.gif
totally jelly of you ladies who manage to hold out... I can't resist cashing in points!
I'm still waiting on my coupon too 
frown.gif
 I'm plotting my "lust list" as I type, lol.  I want to get either the Nars Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz, or the clinique dark spot corrector and something for $8 so I can be at the minimum $50...

I'm still waiting on my coupon too  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm plotting my "lust list" as I type, lol.  I want to get either the Nars Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz, or the clinique dark spot corrector and something for $8 so I can be at the minimum $50...
I have a huge list, but will probably scale it back and buy one or two things for myself and nice shave kit for my papa. He's tried the Art of Shaving mini kit and loved it(my gift from Father's day). Repeat gift, but as much as he loves it, he'd be hesitant to shell out the moola on it.. too much of a splurge, but I can help him with that lol!

I got mine in the mail for $15 even though I'm a VIB currenly, but since I didn't buy enough to qualify for VIB next year (probably due to subscription services and drugstore stalking distracting me from the allure of Sephora), I only got the $15 one.

I tried using it on a $40 purchase, and it seemed to be in the process of working, knocking it down to $35 after tax and shipping, but I decided to add a lip tar anyway and of course that bumped up to free shipping and a new $45 with everything down from $60.  So it seems possible that you can use it on a smaller amount, but of course they "got me" and I bought more anyway.  Adurr.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't forget your ebates too if you use them--8% cash back right now from them! 

And in case anyone was wondering, I picked up the Bare Minerals Gilt set because I was curious about the liner (heard it was good on the waterline) & wanted a gold eyeliner too.  I also got my first OCC lip tar in Starling, & the MUFE lip line perfector because I've been wearing deeper colors for fall and having a bit of feathering.

I'm still waiting on my coupon too 
frown.gif
 I'm plotting my "lust list" as I type, lol.  I want to get either the Nars Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz, or the clinique dark spot corrector and something for $8 so I can be at the minimum $50...
There are still a few discontinued Sephora pro brushes for $8 and $9 that are probably worth picking up if you don't have them or want duplicates since they're great brushes.  Of course, you might be able to use the card without spending $50, but with the shipping charges prior to that price point, you might want to snag a brush instead and have it end up pretty much the same price.

You can also apply one of the promo codes to your order since this is a "gift card" and not a promo although it seems the more interesting promotions have conveniently ended.  I chose the Lancome deluxe mascara sample, but when I was browsing ebates after my purchase, I saw a code for a free Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner deluxe sample that I would have preferred over the mostly-skincare selection.  The code for that is EYEKO in case anyone was interested.

There are still two it kits in stock too. It doesn't show up under the current promos, but if you type in "ITKIT" it still allows you to select an option. I got one with my black Friday order and added one to my gift card order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, that's flippin' cute.  I just got an email for my VIB $20 off after I used a $15 off one I got in the mail just this morning thinking I got the lesser amount because this had something to do with my not spending enough to VIB next year.  What a weird error in my favor, I guess even though I'm not sure I really want or need anything else.  I am half tempted to pick something else up especially if it manages to work for under $50.  This should be good news, but I would have rather had it on the order I just made.

Back